Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dara Thai 29 - Milton Keynes  (Read 1159 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7334205) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline markmywords

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms easy through whatsapp. I asked if she offers rimming giving, response was "yes, included". Okay.
Location - close to hub.
Was supposed to pay £70.

She opened the door, and I can't even tell if the pictures are hers. If they are, they were taken a good 20 years ago, and I'm not exaggerating. She's definitely not 27, could even be double that. She's petite, tiny waist, but tummy shows that she either had some kind of reduction surgery, or lost a lot of weight quickly.
I was going to leave just based on her looks, but stuck around to confirm services - said she doesn't do rimming at all, so I left. Probably for the best - saved me money, though it was a waste of time. 

Online simon07

Thanks for doing the legwork here.  :hi:
Confirmed that Thai’s in general touring UK are mostly crap. I thought Hatfield was bad.

Offline Jimmyrimmel

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms easy through whatsapp. I asked if she offers rimming giving, response was "yes, included". Okay.
Location - close to hub.
Was supposed to pay £70.

She opened the door, and I can't even tell if the pictures are hers. If they are, they were taken a good 20 years ago, and I'm not exaggerating. She's definitely not 27, could even be double that. She's petite, tiny waist, but tummy shows that she either had some kind of reduction surgery, or lost a lot of weight quickly.
I was going to leave just based on her looks, but stuck around to confirm services - said she doesn't do rimming at all, so I left. Probably for the best - saved me money, though it was a waste of time.

😂 it’s her but with some great editing and about 20 years off , got to say though she  was very compliant when I saw her  and rimmed like a champ