Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Monica Kisskiss - Currently in Farnborough  (Read 1922 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7195580) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Sussex_matt

First review so if I miss anything feel free to let me know.

After seeing a couple of good reviews I decided to see Monica as my first TS punt.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: all done by text. Quick replies with plenty of details of what was on offer. Soon arranged a time and was given location.

Location: She's currently in Farnborough but I saw her in Basingstoke. Some brief detail might be useful as she may return. Flat in a large block near Basingstoke Station, free parking at the nearby waitrose. Flat was clean and fit for purpose but it was a blazing hot day and it was uncomfortably warm in there.

The Girl: I was worried the pics were too good to be true but there was no need to be. She's stunning! Friendly and I felt at ease quickly.
Her face and body are great and I found her really attractive. Nice size cock, not too big but a Good mouthful. She was clean and smelt great.

The Punt: Paid £160 for the hour. Fucking both ways, OWO both ways, FK all offered in the price. I think its an extra 30 for her to cum.
Offered a shower on arrival which I gladly took as it was so hot. Returned to the bedroom for her to playfully whip the towel and straight in to FK. Quite sensual but not overly deep. She dropped her dress to reveal a superb body and it was down on the bed for more FK and mutual touching. Oral both ways and I rimmed her.
On with the bag and fucked her in mish. Didn't have her fuck me but would do next time.
She then gave me a massage to use up the remaining time then in the shower and on my way at 50 minutes. No rush by her but it was so hot I needed some air.

Would I visit again? Absolutely and fully intend to.

Offline Sussex_matt

Thanks, didn't realise the link didn't work