Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Lisa Farnborough  (Read 3171 times)

Online Chrispy

External Link/Members Only

Haven't  punted a TS for a while and Lisa caught my eye couldn't find any reviews but I was in the mood to be topped so thought I'd give her a go visited today 5th May

Coms -Nice and easy by text responded with price list and services £100 30 mins £160 60 mins 40 extra for her cum
I went for 30 minutes as first time seeing her

Place Farnborough near the BMW garage quite new flats
Agganged time got postcode new the area as a well used punting area but discreet. Arrived given door number buzzed in nice and quick let into the flat nice and quick

The girl very pretty better than photos the ones below I would say she her best and younger than I expected I would say early 20s and a very feminine voice dressed in a sexy black underwear and stockings.
Money exchanged and I went for a quick shower as I was going to be topped.  Out of the shower Lisa greeted me with nice kisses with tongue and pulled her cock out and rubbed mine and hers together.  I would say she's about 6 7 inches and a good thickness for a tiny body and she had a nice size tits and a slim waist like I said very feminine.
She asked if I wanted to suck her cock I agreed and once in my mouth she was solid she started to face fuck me right to the back of my throat this seemed to turn her on as I gagged as with saliva running down her cock but I carried on deep throating her cock the went on for a while .then some deep kissing and her hands over my body. Then the main event lubed me up and she gently eased into my ass I said gently as she's thicker than the average Thai but in she gently slid all the way.
It felt so good she slowly fucked me with loads of eye contact rubbing my nipples and cock and balls then she fucked me harder it was really good I don't know how I held on but this went on for about 10 mins. I forgot to say I paid the extra for her to come in my mouth she pulled out and again face fucked me while I was on my back until she cum a big thick white load all over my face and in my mouth.  Wow I'd never experienced such a powerful load and what a great site this pretty 20 year old Ts cumming over my face .
She then wanked me off while kissing we with cum dripping down my cheek and I blew my load.
She cleaned me up had a bit of a chat then left.
I will definitely go back as a really good punt

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Chrispy

Sorry made a typo it was 50 for her cum .but what a big load it was  Found some more photos below

Offline Lofty147

Online Chrispy

More light than deep but just after she fucked me and just before she cim in my mouth she dfk me