Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Fox- FS- Belfast  (Read 1810 times)

Offline ardsman99

External Link/Members Only

Comms- Easy to arrange appointment through Whats App. Time arranged and when nearby, given the instructions for the apartment.

Location- Apartment in Brown Square. Straight in, descreet and decent apartment, no issues at all.

Michelle- Standard entry procedure behind the door. When I turned round I was happy with what I saw, dressed in lovely lingerie and hold ups.
Definitely the girl in the photos, slightly taller than I thought. Long blonde hair, age looks about right and I think pretty good looking. Really good figure, photos look up to date. Michelle spoke perfect English. One thing to note as it is incorrect on her profile is that she has fake boobs, obviously fake at that. Not saying they are bad but her profile says natural and they are most certainly not.

Meet- Instructed to take shoes off in the hall. Headed into the room, sorted paperwork and offered a shower (with Michelle giving great empasis on cleaning everywhere). Out of the shower and onto the bed, quick chat about likes and off Michelle went. She started with moving up and down, licking my nipples and rubbing her fairly ample boobs on my dick. After a few minutes she took off her bra to reveal the above mentioned fake tits. She does look good to be fair. She continued moving up and down my chest and started lightly french kissing. All very pleasant so far.
I like CG so she got on and to be fair to her gave it a real good go. To give her a rest I switched and did some doggy for 5 mins and then her on the bed for 5 mins with legs over the shoulder. For some reason the wee soldier wasn't for releasing. Not an issue with Michelle, she had the right amount of volume, stayed engaged and was very pleasant throughout the whole meet.
I lay down for a bit of reverse cowgirl, still no joy so I stopped Michelle and she wanked me off until I came.
Unsure if any other extras, I am fairly vanilla so nothing was brought up.
We had a quick chat afterwards, all pretty small chat type stuff. She has obviously been in Ireland a long time and considers Dublin home. Another shower and that was pretty much that.

Overall- I had a good meet with Michelle, nice looking, great figure, seems a nice person and was happy to please. Only slight negative is the "natural tits" being fake. But definitely overall a positive punt and I would probably return on one of her next visits.

£150 for 45mins- Wouldn't say a clock watcher but I was in and out pretty much bang on the 45...maybe a few minutes over.