Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fernanda Aguiar - Newcastle Upon Tyne  (Read 5726 times)

Offline Jonnybravo12333

External Link/Members Only

First punt in a long time so thought I’d write a review, apologies for it being my first as I’m not an active punter!

Comms were excellent throughout, even with flirty chat! Agreed on a time and given the place to go to then told to message when there, was on the Gateshead side of the river in a nice apartment.

The girl was stunning, would never know otherwise if it wasn’t for the obvious!!

The meet was mind blowing , lots of amazing dfk and touching very gfe and natural. Oral was amazing just stunning watching this beauty go to work!!
Then on with the rubber for cowgirl and then missionary, so sensual throughout

I’m summary an amazing meet which left me with a big smile on my face, looked at my watch and went over by 15 mins with no sign of being wanted to leave, should have just over stayed my welcome lol!

£120 for 30 mins and I would definitely return!!

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for your first review, and fair play on it being a TS one. This one looks very tidy  :thumbsup:

Offline bigfish

Stunning girl. Tempted by that for my first TS

Offline Festa

I agree. The Magnet, the expert on the TS scene has posted positively. Shame, she is only visiting  the NE.

Offline TomPI

She looks amazing , unfortunately I doubt I will get to see her as I am not back in the north east till weekend , bugger 🤬

Offline TomPI

Not this time, by your own admission…  :lol:
Very good , well done 👍 😂😂