Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS review Prada in Aldershot  (Read 2987 times)

Offline Chrispy

External Link/Members Only

Be warned this is a TS review

TS Prada Aldershot punt happened last week may 2021

Comms - Easy text quick response I had a real urge to be topped so asked if she could top Prada said yes ilike being top.

Location - near tesco plenty of street parking house not very discreet but well handled told me to text at door  ot to knock door opened went straight in.

Looks -she is the girl in photos but I would say photos a good 10 years old she look about 40 .

The punt - 30 minute for 90 . Started with massage that was ok then she put her cock in my mouth I sucked her till she got hard then she bagged up started to fuck me but this didn't last long she apologise sorry darling I ca t get hard. So I thought I know I'll fuck her doggy I entered her doggy and pounded her boy she can take an absolute hammering.  Normally I would blow my load but not happening I think I was set on being topped.  I said ok can I have a BJ this was covered so didn't do much for me. She said why no cum yet. I said keep sucki g but still no cum. At this point I said it's not happening just finish giving me a massage.

After 10 minutes of a half hearted massage I said dont worry I'm going now.
Agin she said sorry.  I didn't want to make a big deal as I could hear other people in the house and thought I dont want any trouble.
I said dont worry theses things happen.
The reason I gave a neutral a d not negative is she was apologetic and without me asking gave me a 20 pound refund  I think she is more bottom than top as I did absolute hammer her arse for 15 minute