Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY JENNIFER Bournemouth  (Read 1874 times)

Offline Iloveflap

Any one else got cancelled on today?   :cry:

Was notified an hour before the booking.
Haven't visited her before.

External Link/Members Only

Scotty_T

I've never met Jennifer before but sounds highly rated?

Any feedback on anal with Jennifer ?

Offline nigel4498

I've seen her a few times and as far as I know she only does anal play.
Best ring and discuss services as always before committing to a punt.

Offline buccdriver

She used to do anal (I know from experience) but she seems to have deleted it from her 'Likes' list :hi:

Offline JimmySW

She used to do anal (I know from experience) but she seems to have deleted it from her 'Likes' list :hi:

It's back on now!

Scotty_T

Any good?  Does she like it nice & deep?

Scotty_T

Does anyone know if her incall is near the town centre as I'll be traveling to Bournemouth by train

Offline buccdriver

Any good?  Does she like it nice & deep?

Probably depends on cock size. She quite enjoys it in cowgirl and I've given her a hard ramming in doggy without any complaints.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 07:55:19 pm by buccdriver »

Offline buccdriver

Does anyone know if her incall is near the town centre as I'll be traveling to Bournemouth by train

She's nowhere near B'mouth train station, but at the Castle Lane end of Charminster Road. Taxi?

Offline nigel4498

Catch the Castlepoint bus from outside the station, they run every ten minutes.
Alight at The Broadway Lane roundabout, she's not for from there.

Scotty_T

She's nowhere near B'mouth train station, but at the Castle Lane end of Charminster Road. Taxi?

Thanks

Scotty_T

Catch the Castlepoint bus from outside the station, they run every ten minutes.
Alight at The Broadway Lane roundabout, she's not for from there.

Thanks

PervertPete

Any one else got cancelled on today?   :cry:

Was notified an hour before the booking.
Haven't visited her before.

I've tried emailing her over the last two days to get a punt but to no avail. Guessing she's on one hell of a period? Have seen her before though in 2014 and coincidentally, now that I'm single again, I saw her shopping in Sainsbury's on Sunday. From what I can remember, her body was sweet as and she's got a sweet little pussy! Need to see her again! Anyone know if she puts her number up only on days she's available? I remember finding her number on her profile the last time o booked her. Or does anyone have her number they can privately message me?

Offline mwalston

Dont waste your time emailing her she reads messages and doesnt reply which i find strange to say the least, did have her number screenshot but have misplaced it will see if i can find it again

Offline nigel4498

Best to ring her, if she's busy she will ring back later.

Offline Cymon1

She was last available on Sunday 27 Aug, her number is displayed when she is working and she indicates the date as well, however she doesn't show when she will next be available. Best to call or text when its shown.

Offline mwalston

yes thats right i did find her number in the end but have noticed on her profile in the past that she states her working times etc when the icon is green (available) will just have to wait did notice that she has logged in today though so odd that she didnt update profile not working or next working on etc

PervertPete

Thanks, she's available today so went to see her...

My honest feedback;

I saw her last in 2014 when she was fresh and vibrant. Her service at the time was somewhat passive and still is today. I like an experience to be as passionate as I am and I've only come across three girls throughout my 9 years seeing WG's that I've genuinely felt were passionate about being in the moment. One was a girl called Hollie who worked at the agency in Charminster, another, Miss_Holly_x, and the other, Cherrytastesweet.

Anyway back to the subject that is, xsexyjenniferx or xenglishjenniferx as she's called today, her pussy looks very well used, obviously you could tell from her feedback but it is definitely evident in the flesh. She used to have the sweetest little pussy, smelt nice, tasted nice and looked nice and clean. Can't say the same about it today, went down on her and all I could smell was arse! Meh!

I agree about her face as well, it does have a sort of cerebral palsy tinge to it, always has but she looks a little haggered now, just my opinion.

Overall, I wouldn't go back. I'd say if you wanted to go there for a quick straight shag, then that's what she's probably good for but for overall experience not my cuppa anymore I'm afraid. I'm a man that's into his GFE and if you are too then I'm not sure you'll enjoy Jennifer either. Her kissing technique awful too, was like kissing a well sucked push-pop, she just left her tongue out to hang.

Today, For a tenner less you could see Cherrytastesweet who I thoroughly enjoyed - her Owo is the best - she's one of two girls who have made me cum through BJ alone! Or for a tenner more you could see a girl called gorgeous_christine69, who, although she doesn't FK and is not very fluent in english, is very receptive in RO and a very passionate fuck! Or for £90 the half hour, Miss_Holly - I wrote the field report on her profile for 7th October 2014, if there was ever a particular type for me, she'd be it, 10 out of 10 - she is very pretty IMO, she exudes sexiness and is perfectly seductive in her ways. Shes like a cross between Catherine Zeta Jones and Nicole Kidman :thumbsup:

Offline mwalston

Wow sounds absolutely terrible and now you mention her face as you kindly put it with a tinge of cerebal palsy i think this girl was about a few years ago then she reappeared 2013 or 2014