Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: about when a location gets closed down  (Read 1016 times)

jag55

I was wondering what happens to the individual who is in the establishment when it is getting closed down by police(or whoever). Do they tell the individual to leave, do they detain him or do they charge the individual ?  I wanna know if i am ever in a situation like this.

I believe its better to be prepared then getting caught with your pants down. (literally)

Offline Tonyleung

the rozzers get you, bend you over and fuck you up the arse.

Offline maxxblue

the rozzers get you, bend you over and fuck you up the arse.

How about a review TL?  :D

Offline GreyDave

Replied about my brush in your Anna belles post .
I just did what I was asked and was polite as they were, not asked name or anything just told controls checks were going on... :hi: :hi:

Offline webpunter

Went to a place near KingsX at some stupid time early hours.  Some bloke i knew reckoned it was a good place.  Like fuck it was.  Full off trafficked women.  So obvious.  I turned round on the spot and left.  Better to be walking out if the rozzers raided the place rather than 'pants down'.  If they are trafficked / underage then you can get in some serious shit.  Like a criminal conviction.  The place was scary.  Like getting done over.  I just didn't want to be there a moment longer.  It was so bad that i briefly thought about calling the rozzers & outing the place.  Wasn't sure if 141 in front of 999 would work & i could see a whole load of questions coming my way, so i decided against this.  Never again..

whiterussian

crimestoppers is annonymous, if you felt it was wrong give them a call.

grandmaster-ram-rod

or use a phone box

Offline webpunter

Indeed.  I was wankered at the time & didn't have the brain power to work this out.  A good few years ago.  I won't be getting into the same kind of situation again.  Especially thanks to UKP.  I knew it was going to be a shit-hole.  I just did know how much of one.  The phrase i used to the 'bloke' was something like 'i told you so - you cunt / twat'