Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do Thais have a Sergei?  (Read 1753 times)

Offline LLPunting

Why would i review her for your titillation...or anyone else's for that matter - and when she takes over the business, likely to be late 2021 in no way would i go near any of her friends/employees. I haven't now, so no change there.

Typical trolling comment though... 'Look forward to your reviews'.. a sort of challenge to review so you can get your rocks off.. Ain't gonna happen bud...

Asking you to contribute useful reviews on this site is not trolling.  Sarcasm, being I'm of the lowest wit, is my bag.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 04:06:51 am by LLPunting »

Offline RogerBoner

And there was me thinking they had all kissed and made up  :D :D :D :D
I still think that I should try to dissuade this deluded narcissist x

Offline Redpunter

I've been propositioned by a handful of thai massage women over the past few years..."take me out for a drink"    "I have a friend who is looking for marry..' . If I stick seeing the same 'therapist' it almost always escalates to full service.... but alas not because I'm some sort of Adonis...just a walking wallet, but if those girls are really pulling in £5k a month they would soon be disappointed in my bank balance :hi:

Now this rings of the truth  :drinks:

Offline Redpunter

Having taken a moment to reflect on the Thai ladies I have met through either massage shops or as SPs and being on the worst side of pension age I would have to say that either they all have poor eyesight or their ambitions in finding a worthwhile life partner leaves a lot to be desired.

Whilst the majority have been reasonably or very good at their profession be it Masseuse or SP and for the most part very nice people I have found it amazing that they see me as boyfriend material in my advancing years.

In all the ladies I have encountered and there has been a few I have only met 1 yes 1 who so far has not succumbed to the offer of the £ to remove her knickers so that we may engage in some form of sexual activity and this one and only failure I put down to the fact she has a very young family is married to a young local guy but I can see that there are signs that in the not too distant future her knicker elastic will  give way as have all the rest.

I base this on the fact that when I first met her for massage there was no chance of getting HE as after initial refusal on the grounds she was a happily married woman and a few of her colleagues confirmed she did not provide the service.

Recently before lockdown to my surprise at the end of a great massage much to my delight she informed me that for a little extra money she was prepared to give me a superb wank which I had yearned for weeks.
I even said to her are you sure you don't have to but she said she would do it only for me, don't tell anyone I don't think so. I wonder did she tell her unsuspecting greenhorn husband.

She has also opened up and told me she is tired of waxing herself down below and asked my opinion on shaving the said area, secretly I hope to help her out in this respect. I have asked her if she gives HE to any of her other male clients and she says she has decided to keep it for the older customers if any but at the minute Im the only one, if you could believe that... judging by her technique shes getting plenty of practise and not at home.

She had seen and touched my cock on many occasions prior  to this so it was nothing more than the money she was after. I had in fact given up on getting the said treatment from this young beauty who was the best I had experienced at massage.

This is not a bad fault in a good woman but I would not like to own one of them as although sexually they know how to please better than most they also are very high maintenance and my pension is not up to the everyday demands of a beautiful Thai woman. From previous experience with her countrywomen I eagerly await the day in the not too far future when the strain on her knickers caused by the want of a high class designer handbag of pair of shoes make them drop off at the sight of my wallet, I will let her decide just as she has decided she needed more of my money to give me HE indeed in the Thai world money talks. She is one lady who doesn't need a Sergei in the background. 
 :wacko: :wacko:

« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 10:09:21 am by Redpunter »

Offline saymyname

Again, correct. Some do.
But not all.  ie: My Thai g/f has leave to stay status and is gonna soon get her citizenship (been here 9 years).. She knows i'm not gonna marry her, though she does want a child. Not happening!

But i am aware of some who marry, walk away, get to stay in the UK. But i'm not aware of any who move on to anyone lowly paid..... as mine said to me....  'there's no romance in poverty'..   Quite insightful i thought.

For those who have punted Thai ladies for a while, I think we all know of ladies who have married to get visas and then subsequently left, especially after emptying the punter's life savings. I can think of 6 such ladies in the past and 1 active SP. In particular, I think the latter has also burnt through 5 "boyfriends". Paris69 sounds like he is fully aware of the deal that he is getting so no worries, but I still hear too many stories of punters falling for the wrong lady.

Having said that. I think Thai people are generally super nice and I do not mean to stereotype Thai ladies in the industry - there are a few Thai SPs who feel super embarassed/ashamed of the antics of some of their compatriots.