Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Waiting  (Read 2431 times)

Offline Jimmyredcab

If I book a taxi to be at my house at a given time I don't expect him to be knocking on the door expecting me to come out 5 minutes early.

If you have found a taxi service where it arrives spot on to the minute you are very lucky.    :hi: :hi:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If you have found a taxi service where it arrives spot on to the minute you are very lucky.    :hi: :hi:
I didn't say I had, I said if he was 5 minutes early I wouldn't expect him to be knocking on my door.  However my comment was meant as an analogy with reference to my opinion on being early, not as an invitation to discuss taxis.

I still maintain if you are early don't expect to get in. Arrive on time and there's no excuses.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Just posted a review where I walked off as I was kept waiting.
I basically call 2 or 3 minutes before time and would expect some acknowledgement even to say I'll be ready in a bit.
Then I call on time if no reply leave it,if there's no reply 3 minutes later I set off for the car.
I'm never more than 2 minutes from the car so by 5 past I'm usually off and away if there's still no reply.
If there is a reply I'm already in a bad mood so I don't go back,I have once gone back whilst walking to the car.
I can't abide lateness it's just rude,I have a theory this is a control thing from SPs although one did tell me it's just bad organisation.
Is that normal or a bit harsh?

I tend to send a 10min, and then a 5min if there's no response, "ready when you are" text. Most reply before I have to send another. No reply by 5mins after my due time they get another and if I ain't heard owt by 10mins I leave.

No MrAngryFuckedOffFish, no more texts, no fuck all I just go.  :hi: :hi:

Yes it is rude of them, and like you it annoys me, BUT life is too short IMHO so they get redcarded on here and then I move on.

.....and yes pro$$ies ARE disorganised.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 08:02:43 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Bonker

There are some wily SPs who do their best to reduce the fun time. Lose a few minutes when replying to the 'I'm here' message, take a few minutes to stash the cash, a few more to get the  condoms and then still take the timing from the original booking.

It shouldn't be like that but it is.