Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Thai massage Edinburgh  (Read 1908 times)

Offline Jayf

External Link/Members Only

Hopefully the link works. Has anyone seen her recently? Looked through the site but can't find much. Booked half n hour prostate massage and hand relief was agreed .

Offline Massagetugga

Not been myself but she’s got an AW profile and Vivastreet too. Seemingly used to be in a fairly grotty flat up the south side/old town way. Reports were never very great and she certainly looks on the old side. Am I right she’s now around the shore/newhaven maybe a modern flat?

Never been tempted myself but if you go a report would be interesting.

Offline asdf1q2

Name on aw is sexythaimassage.

Have been there half a year ago or so. She was close to ocean terminal. The flat was ok, but her son was in the neighboring room watching tv. Endured 30mins of a crap massage and went out. Hr was offered but I declined. Lady herself is nice and looks exactly as in the pics

Offline Jayf

Thanks for the replies , after reading that I'm not really sure if I want to bother now . Theres better out there . Was more looking for a decent prostate massage.  Hard to find any wgs that do it, or any good reviews

Offline Forthports

Thanks for the replies , after reading that I'm not really sure if I want to bother now . Theres better out there . Was more looking for a decent prostate massage.  Hard to find any wgs that do it, or any good reviews

Lucie/Lucrezia has been offering the finger up the bum for a few years but it’s not my thing so I can’t comment on her skills. In fact, it’s been a year or so since I’ve seen her but clearly she still has her fans..

Offline Jayf

Thanks. It's not something I've ever done , but been on my list for a while

Offline Forthports

Thanks. It's not something I've ever done , but been on my list for a while

Gives me flashbacks to a traumatic colonic irrigation episode. Ever since then it’s been strictly one way.