Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Edin girls willing to travel to Glasgow for an outcall?  (Read 1640 times)

silvermonkey

does anyone know of any edinburgh girls willing to travel to Glasgow for an outcall? Can extend the time to make it worthwhile.

looking for early - mid twenties, size 6-10 not too tall 5'8 or below and mostly vanilla services? Being brunette is a bonus but not essential

Last time i was up in Edin the gilrs were mainly during the week workers and most were 9-5 except the EE's which i will avoid unless Bridget comes back.

Any recommendations?

GlasgowTanya

Post a reverse booking, stating exactly what you want and crucially make sure you state that travel expenses will be covered. I have a driver so if you find a girl tell her she can mail me and I'll give her the number :)

Offline Queynte

I find reverse bookings r ignored :-(

GlasgowTanya

Only if they seem like a load of rubbish ;) x

Offline Queynte

I may need to book u to see that bum for real :-p

carlisle78

I've done quite a few RBs (admittedly in London rather than Scotland) and have always had loads of replies.

Just make what you want clear.

I imagine if you write something like, "Lookin 4 2 hrs dirty fucking round my gaff" you won't get many replies.

If you say, "I'm looking for 2 hours GFE on (Date). I'll be staying at (home/hotel). If you are happy to provide DFK, OWO, RO and sex then please get in touch." You might get more responses.

Online f_angel

I've had good responses from similar RBs to what Edited recommends. The other thing to remember is to leave a good bit of time between placing the Reverse Booking and the date it is for. I find from experience it should be at least a week to get a good choice of girls from it.

silvermonkey

I find alot of the replies dont even read it....

like if i book for an incall i will get a reply for an outcall 30 miles away, half the time you get some sob story like "your reverse booking made my day bla bla " - its like im romeo and shes juliet.

i recall one being as if i was her soulmate for making a reverse booking.

secondly - is it wrong for me to ask for a contact number on the actual reply back for the reverse booking? most dont supply one when they bid/accept and i find emailing via aw meaningless as you are then unsure whether or not you will get a reply or that you can arrange it in time.

Im all for providing as long as possible to get arrangements in order but im a fan of a 2 min convo before hand to see if the person is 1-per her profile b-able to comminicate in plain english as i have yet to learn sign language.

i hate the profiles where the girl cant speak a word of english, has profile written by someone, doesnt include nationality and asks that you call and viola 30s later you get a text message.

RandyF

I'd love to know what your requesting, if your RBs are being ignored  :rolleyes:

It's spammy, fake, useless responses from girls at the other end of the country, that are my biggest problem with RBs.

Tjkooker

Several girls in Glasgow match that description perfectly mate. Or wont they see you?

silvermonkey

My top two are unavailable on the date in question.

Thought I would try edinburgh