Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice@Janthip Newcastle-under-Lyme  (Read 668 times)

Offline Parklife74

I rang External Link/Members Only yesterday 01/10/2018 to book in for my customary massage with the beautiful Alice only to be told that she no longer works there and that they don’t offer the kind of services that Alice did. I was was gobsmacked to say the least that she’s moved on.
Does anyone on here know of her whereabouts, if she’s moved to somewhere else in the area. I hope she’s still in the area as she was a fantastic woman..

Offline Roodboy867

I rang External Link/Members Only yesterday 01/10/2018 to book in for my customary massage with the beautiful Alice only to be told that she no longer works there and that they don’t offer the kind of services that Alice did. I was was gobsmacked to say the least that she’s moved on.
Does anyone on here know of her whereabouts, if she’s moved to somewhere else in the area. I hope she’s still in the area as she was a fantastic woman..
Your customary massage? So you have been on here for over a year, this is your first post asking about someone you have obviously seen on more than one occasion yet never passed on any info to anyone.  :dash: I wonder how much help you will get???

Offline Fallen58

Your customary massage? So you have been on here for over a year, this is your first post asking about someone you have obviously seen on more than one occasion yet never passed on any info to anyone.  :dash: I wonder how much help you will get???

Agreed. I wouldn’t feel inclined to help him to locate the girl in question, as he isn’t going to review her after he next sees her.

Offline Degea

If you looked at the review I did of Alice... you would also see that this question as to her "wherabouts " has already been asked ?