Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IndianPussyJay  (Read 8283 times)

Colin McGoober

So.... Has anyone seen this one or have attempted to at some point in time?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks familiar somehow, tried to see her months ago but profile kept being deleted after a day or two.

Any thoughts?

Roadster

She looks good.  If you go, let us know how she performs.

:drinks:

splodger69

I'd be cautious, her previous profiles had bareback on them...  :scare:

Colin McGoober

I'd be cautious, her previous profiles had bareback on them...  :scare:

That and having more comebacks than the spice girls judging by her previous profiles, which get deleted after a day or two and then all of a sudden a new one magically appears the next day or two.

Offline jayuk99

bloody hell her gallery pics are scary.

Offline MrDeviousD

Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline P.O.G

I agree with the above posts. Over the past two years, she's had a load of profiles, with a lot having bareback I her likes list. I actually booked her about a while back (current profile didn't state BB), and while on the way there I got a yext saying she hasn't got any condoms, so if I wabted to use any pick them up myself  :scare:. Needless to say I cancelled the booking.

Offline Jockey

External Link/Members Only

is this potentiall the same person. Some very strange set up. Guy has the phone, answers and seems to conference a girl into calls.

Claim to be based on solihul road?

Offline Jockey

100000% bearbacker confirmed.

Avoid

anyone who likes this stuff

07498668373 - her number

Colin McGoober

100000% bearbacker confirmed.

Avoid

anyone who likes this stuff

07498668373 - her number

An to make matters worse, check her free gallery to see who she is or might be working with on Friday. :scare:

OzzyOsbourne

Never understood why girls would want to bareback with strangers surely the risks are magnified x10000

Colin McGoober

An to make matters worse, check her free gallery to see who she is or might be working with on Friday. :scare:

Next Friday I mean.  :scare:

Offline hornysingh85xxx

AVOID Guys.. She is a crackhead.. i think she goes by the name Neleem as well. 

Diehard

She looks fucking awful. I was actually horny today but seeing her pics have killed any desire for a punt today.

Fact she offers bareback should be an instant no no, fact she is Asian is another big no no. Indian and Pakistani women are even worse than Romanians.

Asian_knickers

AVOID Guys.. She is a crackhead.. i think she goes by the name Neleem as well.
I don't think neleem is a crackhead. I'm thinking of seeing her as long as she does owo and cim. This is her link External Link/Members Only

Offline P.O.G

That's a different girl to Jay.
I don't think neleem is a crackhead. I'm thinking of seeing her as long as she does owo and cim. This is her link External Link/Members Only

mrpeterman

Avoid guys I saw her a few years ago, in flats on Wolverhampton road, shocking service, not good at all

Ian.walters

She’s back with indian milf nikki and I personally have been to see her plenty of times.. she’s never lived in wolves her Pics n her are stunning !! Not bb offered  at all.. did tel me wen she started out she was bit lost but I’d say amazing sexy

misterdave73

She’s back with indian milf nikki and I personally have been to see her plenty of times.. she’s never lived in wolves her Pics n her are stunning !! Not bb offered  at all.. did tel me wen she started out she was bit lost but I’d say amazing sexy

Hi Nikki, Neleem, jay. Whichever one you are  :lol:

Offline The Owl

Hi Nikki, Neleem, jay. Whichever one you are  :lol:

Miss Blacklist seems like a good name to give her. She sounds horrific.