Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantra Elouise  (Read 3603 times)

Offline Hyperion

External Link/Members Only

Venue: Met at a Birmingham hotel just off Broad Street. Hotel room was very tidy and safe.

Tantra Elouise: Sexy looking MILF. Nice ample firm breasts. Great pert bum.

Services: 1 hour Massage and HR £100

The meet: Soon buzzed up and greeted by a gorgeous woman with a tight top that shown off her beautiful cleavage. Paperwork soon out the way and now for the massage. She worn a black transparent dress and her breasts were beautiful. The massage was sensual with the few touches of my balls and anus.  Soon turned over and same style on my front. Towards the end of the massage you can feel her sexy body. I soon felt her boobs while she was giving me relief.

After I came, she cleaned me up, little small talk and a kiss and then parted ways. I would she her again if she toured the West Midlands.
Banned reason: Fake account tout
Banned by:

Offline ilovitbig

Bit steep £100.00 for a massage and a wank.

Offline Talbear

Hello Elouise....

Phone gone dusty love..?? £100 for a massage and wank... you are having a giraffe!!! :sarcastic:

Online mr.bluesky

Bit steep £100.00 for a massage and a wank.

+1 my thoughts too. £100 just for a massage and happy ending far too much

Offline Beamer

Hello Elouise....

Phone gone dusty love..?? £100 for a massage and wank... you are having a giraffe!!! :sarcastic:

Absolutely agree!!!

boobloverhenry

That's a £50 service tops !

For £100 - I would want a whole lot more from a whore

Offline Waterhouse

I saw Elouise two or three years ago at the "usual" hotel in Cobham; was a pretty bland and neutral experience TBH.  She must have been in her 40's back then. Somewhat on the largeer size and not a head-turner in any sense on the word.  Massage ok, not the best and average HR.  Did not return obviously.  Also she texted me out of the blue a couple times afterwards to tell me she was visiting Cobham again.  I blocked her number.

Offline inbruges

judging from the photgraphs, she look like she's in her 50s.

either that or she's had a hard life  :lol:

Offline Tricky69

Elouise is based down in Worthing Sussex ,I've seen her several times while working down there 3 years go ,she would have been late 40s then was ok looking in my opinion,had the chance to see her again this summer while back working in Worthing ,have to say I thought she had aged quite a lot in just a few years ,still thought she gave a good massage