Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyMeganoxo - FaF  (Read 1090 times)

Online Excalibur

External Link/Members Only

Anybody got any intel on this prossie?  Looks awesome with a decent likes list.  Perhaps a new edition to the Polish oxo stable.

Offline Juankerr

No intel but I'd agree with what you have said  :hi:

Ming

I concur, sadly her membership of that group with so many barebackers in it now, plus my previous issues means I will abstain.

Ming  :hi:

Offline smiley9

Yeah the way the Profile has been set up suggests part of that Hit and Miss Polish/Czech Group  :timeout:

:drinks:

Online Excalibur

She has now added Anal to her likes list for £30 extra.  With Ania and Samantha away getting tempted as I’m around that area today and tomorrow - nowt to do with gay pride by the way, in fact it’s going to be fucking packed which increases the risk of being spotted entering prossie central.

Offline suttonporksword

she was the B&S profile I thought I was seeing when I saw Samantha, turned out great in the end. noticed her rates for half hour are 70 when samanthas are 60

Offline Stapler

She has now added Anal to her likes list for £30 extra.  With Ania and Samantha away getting tempted as I’m around that area today and tomorrow - nowt to do with gay pride by the way, in fact it’s going to be fucking packed which increases the risk of being spotted entering prossie central.

Well don't carry your rainbow flag then!  :lol:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1