Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie - Carlisle - vivastreet  (Read 468 times)

Offline Davie3680

New to the punting game, but I've come across Ellie on vivaStreet. A couple of texts and seems to be going well. I'll see if she'll do a video call before fully arranging a meet. Anything else you guys would recommend?
Here's her profile
External Link/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

Anything else you guys would recommend?

See someone with good reviews here instead of a Vivastreet unknown for £150/hour and, whoever you see, post a review.

Offline Dweeby

New to the punting game, but I've come across Ellie on vivaStreet.
Looks like she's gone.

Offline Cunning Stunts

Looks like she's gone.

Had numerous almost identical profiles located all over the country must have cost someone a fortune.

The biggest giveaway for me was that if there was actually someone who looked like that offering a genuine service in Carlisle they definitely wouldn't need to advertise elsewhere.

Offline shaft10

Had numerous almost identical profiles located all over the country must have cost someone a fortune.

The biggest giveaway for me was that if there was actually someone who looked like that offering a genuine service in Carlisle they definitely wouldn't need to advertise elsewhere.

Agree 100%

You can spot the fake profiles a mile off, there's no one looks that good in Carlisle even on Saturday night

Offline Dweeby

Agree 100%

You can spot the fake profiles a mile off, there's no one looks that good in Carlisle even on Saturday night
Heh heh, I've seen plenty of ugly girls in Carlisle on a Saturday night.

I check vivastreet all the time, and I think the Carlisle ones are 90% b&s. But you never know, a good 'un might turn up, but I don't know how you'd recognise it.

Carlisle seems particularly dire right now