Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anastasia- B2B Nuru Massage L1  (Read 937 times)

Offline Blue1878

External Link/Members Only

Another new ad in Liverpool, L1. Again quick text each change saying she offered b2b or nuru massage £50 he or £90 for 1 he included HJ or BJ HE.

Stated she is Greek, blonde with big boobs, unfortunately she doesn’t have an AW or VS profile to show any pics.

Likely to TOFTT but any intel greatly appreciated

Offline Punter Ponting

Another new ad in Liverpool, L1. Again quick text each change saying she offered b2b or nuru massage £50 he or £90 for 1 he included HJ or BJ HE.

Stated she is Greek, blonde with big boobs, unfortunately she doesn’t have an AW or VS profile to show any pics.

Same phone number as this one. Description sounds TGTBT but for your sake I hope you prove me wrong

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35511.msg3127977#msg3127977

Offline blueboy85

I like the sound of her, let's us know what she was like if you TOFTT mate.

Offline blueboy85

I messaged her and she quoted me £80 for the hour inc. HE

Offline Blue1878

Managed to see her today, will post a review but in summary, a nice lady to meet a very intelligent person and if you like short 5ft slight chubby ie 12/14 but great natural boobs.

Massage is ok and b2b is topless keeps panties on and Covered BJ finish which was satisfactory not mind blowing