Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss elite  (Read 539 times)

Offline Matty61

Last year I frequented a lady in St. Helens in the budget hotel on the east Lancs. I have started to write up my backlog of reviews but can’t seem to find her AW profile. I’m a most positive she went by the name off MISS ELITE or MISS SOPHISTICATED or something along those lines. She was in her late 40’s early50’s very busty and only moved around the St. Helens/Wigan area.

I know a few of you guys have punted and reviewed her do any help finding her profile/username so I can leave a review/punt again would be a massive help

:hi:

Offline threechilliman

Last year I frequented a lady in St. Helens in the budget hotel on the east Lancs. I have started to write up my backlog of reviews but can’t seem to find her AW profile. I’m a most positive she went by the name off MISS ELITE or MISS SOPHISTICATED or something along those lines. She was in her late 40’s early50’s very busty and only moved around the St. Helens/Wigan area.

I know a few of you guys have punted and reviewed her do any help finding her profile/username so I can leave a review/punt again would be a massive help

:hi:
This one by any chance?

External Link/Members Only