Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan Rose  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Steelworker

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=159798.0

For information to the Wales forum. Megan tours Cardiff and I had a great time while in Birmingham    :thumbsup:

Hope I copied the review successfully

STAR-LORD

I believe you did esquire. Your review is categorised in West Midlands area. Well done. To be a fly on the wall on your punting adventures!  :D

I think it's about time I started submitting my reviews again...  :hi:

vw

nice to hear she didn't swap your meet with her not so good looking sister like she has done int he past, just to make the welsh aware she does this.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

np500

3 hours  :wacko:, I'm booked in Friday, no sister as she's not coming to Cardiff until October-ish, and I shall attempt to tackle both when the time comes .

Hank Marvin

3 hours  :wacko:, I'm booked in Friday, no sister as she's not coming to Cardiff until October-ish, and I shall attempt to tackle both when the time comes .
3 hours? Fuck me, good luck!

np500

3 hours? Fuck me, good luck!
Not me, SW did 3 hours last night, I'm in for a hour, may dabble with two ?

Hank Marvin

Sorry I didn't read that correctly. Well I am sure you will have a great time.

Offline Steelworker

For the record, at my age, most of the 3 hours was talking. I know the purists may think this is wasted time but I enjoyed it immensely.  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

Have a good one Red.   :thumbsup:

Offline HughJardon

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=159798.0

For information to the Wales forum. Megan tours Cardiff and I had a great time while in Birmingham    :thumbsup:

Hope I copied the review successfully

Fuck me considering your on a break your really churning it out

Well played Steely, the taps coming back out of retirement for you

Hidden Image/Members Only

:drinks:

Offline aps

well done SW. I had booked her when she was supposed to tour Cardiff with Manchester Roxie in July. Unfortunately the tour was cancelled. Will look forward to her next visit to Cardiff.