Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ely Horny Bitch Newport Wales  (Read 1213 times)

Offline neil_williams

Had a 15 min quicky with this lovely lady after a previous booking went south. ill be going be for longer next time shes well worth it.
External Link/Members Only

Offline mrdiamond77

Glad you enjoyed, but I think we need a bit more detail mate.   :rolleyes:   

Offline tazman1002001

Had a 15 min quicky with this lovely lady after a previous booking went south. ill be going be for longer next time shes well worth it.

Remember to add location in subject field, added for you this time.
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline HughJardon

A bit more detail wouldn't hurt OP,  but I have myself slung one in her,  see below

There was nothing about Sunday, and I should've left the meat n 2 veg well alone, but got let down by Jeje(Thai) saturday, nothing that warrants a negative as the meeting was mutually cancelled.

Booked in with Hot Dream

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Got to the venue in Grangetown and was met at the door by

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I asked where Hotdream was and she says “ she cum for you now”
After undressing and laying on the bed the same girl walked in, I had no real urge for her, but as Id travelled and probably wouldnt find an alternative gash, I went ahead with proceedings and aside from the closed mouth kissing she really went for it in a pent up manner, dirty BJ doggy and vigarous riding, nearly a banjo string snapper.
Aside from the BnS it was ok, the fuck would I return though

Offline iverthickone

Hi Neil

Thanks for the review, but more info would be nice.

All you have done really is give one girl a very negative review, and one a positive in her place , but with no details.

It is that sort of reviewing that raises suspicions on this board about their authenticity.

Any chance of elaborating on the meeting...looks/attitude/performance etc?

Offline Punting_Mad

The profile is being accessed from Romania this morning..

Hank Marvin

Same profile pic as this girl on viva street I believe

Offline mrdiamond77

A bit more detail wouldn't hurt OP,  but I have myself slung one in her,  see below

I think this is the same girl I saw about last October as I was also trying to book Hot Dream in Cardiff but got told on arrival that she was not working anymore.  Went ahead with the booking too and thought she was good, but the mattress made my knees sore.

Offline HughJardon

I think this is the same girl I saw about last October as I was also trying to book Hot Dream in Cardiff but got told on arrival that she was not working anymore.  Went ahead with the booking too and thought she was good, but the mattress made my knees sore.

I think youve  summed up how memorable she is mate

I actually went  all Romanian last bank holiday and fucked Hotdesire4U
Her rubbing that meaty gash in the following link just made me want to give her one.

It was however a neutral bordering on negative as suspected. She did let me kiss her and she's fucking hot, but she wouldn't let me go to town on her and she was a little hostile at the beginning of the meet. As a pump and dump it was satisfactory though

np500

Shame as usual, cracking body , lazy mind, no change there then , no prices displayed ?  but then , generally no need !

Offline neil_williams

she has a great body small but firm tits, tight pussy and a great ass, came across very friendly. being it was only 15 mins didnt get up to much she asked what i wanted oral or sex, told her sex with her on top. id defo go back.

Hank Marvin

she has a great body small but firm tits, tight pussy and a great ass, came across very friendly. being it was only 15 mins didnt get up to much she asked what i wanted oral or sex, told her sex with her on top. id defo go back.
Review?

np500

Think these girls can work with very short visits, pump and dump type thing, no good if you want an hour of great banter and worthwhile sex, pissing against the wind, my problem is the whole day planning with showers , travel , all the usual shit for 15-30 max, don't even think 30 mins is a good idea with some of these ?