Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Royal orchard cardiff  (Read 2286 times)

Offline Dog walker2

Visited royal orchard today not been open long they said but 2 lovely looking ladies there had a excellent massage for £35 plus h e  for £20

Offline snaitram99

Does this place have a shopfront (like Thai Glow or Ananya) or is it just a house?

Offline jay07

I'm sure I drove past it the other day and has a shop front.

Offline snaitram99

Have to give it a try.

Was the £35 for half hour or an hour?

And did the ladies appear younger than the other places, if you have been to them?

Offline Punting_Mad

Dog walker.. Think it's about time you wrote a proper review for the other punters here..

Offline Dog walker2

Offline Gastroboy

Parking looks a nightmare. All residential permits.

Offline billybob69

Parking looks a nightmare. All residential permits.
Yeah, total parking permits area. Although if you don't mind risking in a residents parking bay there will be plenty of actual parking spaces available for the next couple of weeks. Then from the w/c 18th September you can forget about it as as all the impoverish students come back with their Fiat 500's and VW Mini's taking up all the parking spaces.

Alternatively there are some short stay places on Woodville Road or Cathays station is a 5 minute walk away.

Offline snaitram99

Is this place by the Mackie? Pint after then  :drinks:

Pay parking reasonable for a couple of hours on Senghenydd Road, not far away.

Offline Cardiffguy

Went to Royal Orchard Thai today.

'The venue' is the old estate agents which has been converted very well. Basically you walk into a meet & greet desk on the left and 2 2-seater faux leather sofas on the right, the sitting area. There's 2 cubicles stud partition and plasterboards, decorated well. There's a toilet and a good shower at the rear. Basically the shop is new and so is all the work within. You can expect a good quality digs within.

'The Female masseuse's' I saw 2. Both in their 30's one early I'd say and the say and the other latter. The prettier the young one. I was lucky I had the younger.

'The massage' she offered soft and medium, I asked for hard. Having hard I like a wee bit of ache and pain before pleasure. Anyways it started out a sensual massage and then she seemed to really get into and tried to sort out the numerous knots on my back. By the end I have say I was quite impressed. She tried things I never encounters before. The massage I'd def have rate 8-8.5.

'The happy ending' I had to ask at the end, she said yes extra £20. Done with vigour with moans to go, did the job 'Rod of joy' did it's thing.

'Vedict'  would I visit again .. yes. Good comms, good venue bar the parking situation and pretty masseuse's. Solid recommend, excuse the pun.  :D

Offline snaitram99

Do they use the high massage tables with face hole?

Not so good for proper Thai massage but the height can be convenient  ;)

Offline Cardiffguy

Do they use the high massage tables with face hole?

Not so good for proper Thai massage but the height can be convenient  ;)

No they use beds, I like the setup. Best setup in Cardiff I'd say. Comfy too. Easier for masseuse to get on top you  :rolleyes: