Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jenna lush  (Read 2351 times)

murk57

anyone seen jenna lush Caerphilly been looking fr her video but its been deleted everywhere

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

np500

She's posting on uk e etc , if the video has been deleted , that's a good thing, as far as I'm aware that was a video she agreed to for personal use, I have pics and videos, only a low life would put them on the internet, it puts the girl in danger of being outed etc, she doesn't show her face on her profile for obvious reasons .

Offline iverthickone

As well as the 2 reviews there, I have.

Great girl, and all good.  Had a fantastic hour there, and she is a sub, if you like that sort of thing (which I do)!

My only "downer" with her was the cost.  £120/hr for a woman in her 40s isn't esp cheap, given that you have much younger girls in Cardiff for around the same cost, hence why I haven't returned.

But as I say, that aside, couldn't fault her.

Oh!  She also has the smallest bedroom ever!

Offline mrdiamond77

She's another one I have to get around to seeing. I usually like younger girls but do like to punt with a fit lady near my own age every now and again.  And there was me thinking that my HL was getting smaller.

Hank Marvin

She is on my HL but is older than I would usually go for. Seems engaged on uke too

np500

Well she definitely has a great body for a 38 ? year  old , milf , cool,  I like  a face that can tell a story or two, and won't break the bank, on h l .

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

she's on my list ...I saw the video and she looks really hot!!!! good comms when you contact her as well/

Offline xeem

I've seen her a few times and while she is a bit older, her service makes up for it. She's not quite GFE, definitely a more straight to business approach but she's friendly, easy to talk to and great in bed too.

Hank Marvin

I've seen her a few times and while she is a bit older, her service makes up for it. She's not quite GFE, definitely a more straight to business approach but she's friendly, easy to talk to and great in bed too.
Do you book for 30 mins or hour?

STAR-LORD

As well as the 2 reviews there, I have.

Great girl, and all good.  Had a fantastic hour there, and she is a sub, if you like that sort of thing (which I do)!

My only "downer" with her was the cost.  £120/hr for a woman in her 40s isn't esp cheap, given that you have much younger girls in Cardiff for around the same cost, hence why I haven't returned.

But as I say, that aside, couldn't fault her.

Oh!  She also has the smallest bedroom ever!

To be honest Ivor, I thought the price would have been a reasonable factor, of all things considered.  :hi:

Offline iverthickone

To be honest Ivor, I thought the price would have been a reasonable factor, of all things considered.  :hi:

Quite possibly right NW.  I know I am a cheapskate, but I pay same or less than that for 20 somethings in Cardiff.  Jenna was great, but personally I prefer to fuck a 20 something than someone not that much younger than the missus.

STAR-LORD

Quite possibly right NW.  I know I am a cheapskate, but I pay same or less than that for 20 somethings in Cardiff.  Jenna was great, but personally I prefer to fuck a 20 something than someone not that much younger than the missus.

I'm a cheapskate myself, but my biggest challenge was getting to her accomodation, by public transport. Now that was a challenge!

Offline iverthickone

I'm a cheapskate myself, but my biggest challenge was getting to her accomodation, by public transport. Now that was a challenge!

Presumably followed by the next one of fitting in her room with her!  :D

No, tbh, I am a fat fucker!

np500

Is there room to stand by side of bed for doggy ?

STAR-LORD

My room is tiny, but I cant tell who's is bigger, hers or mine?!  :unknown:  However the fact a double bed can fit in there amazed me Iver.

Yes Red, there is room to do that.  :D

Offline mrdiamond77

I take it she's not based in the centre of Caerphilly then Nightwolf?

Offline HughJardon

She does live quite some distance away from me and deep in the Caerphilly valleys. I can only imagine the epic trek it was getting there by public transport,  the phrase pain in the Asshole springs to mind.

She gives a great blow job,  but my feet were sticking out of the room into the passageway,  you've gotta love teeny tiny bedrooms  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 06:38:47 pm by HughJardon »

Offline Steelworker

If she had a dog, it could have been licking your feet while she sucked your knob, Hugh  :)

Offline mrdiamond77

She does live quite some distance away from me and deep in the Caerphilly valleys. I can only imagine the epic trek it was getting there by public transport,  the phrase pain in the Asshole springs to mind.

She gives a great blow job,  but my feet were sticking out of the room into the passageway,  you've gotta love teeny tiny bedrooms  :lol:

That's good to know, thanks Hugh.  :hi:

STAR-LORD

Sorry MrD, I've only just checked this thread. Sorry for late reply. HJ responded to you sooner. Llanbradach. Not central Caerphilly.

Offline mrdiamond77

Sorry MrD, I've only just checked this thread. Sorry for late reply. HJ responded to you sooner. Llanbradach. Not central Caerphilly.

Thanks NW.   :hi:

STAR-LORD

It was epic to be honest. 2 trains and 1 taxi ride! Quite an adventure to get there, that's for sure. The taxi was an absolute necessity to get from train station to her pad.

Offline HughJardon

It was epic to be honest. 2 trains and 1 taxi ride! Quite an adventure to get there, that's for sure. The taxi was an absolute necessity to get from train station to her pad.

MrD I would say the wolf has supplied the blueprint to your travel plan

Hats off to you both for using public transport  :hi: :hi:

np500

I also tip my hat ( I've not actually got one , just painting a picture  ) to you guys doing anything by public transport,  never mind punting, last time I caught  a cardiff bus I think thay were red and you jumped on the back ?

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks lads. It all adds to the fun of the punt I guess.  There are only 5 girls in my area according to AW and I don't like the look of any of them so I have to travel to Cardiff, Bristol and further afield to punt and I don't drive.

As for travelling to Llanbradach, I used to work in Caerphilly so I have done that trip before many times and I am glad I no longer work there because it was a nightmare.  Public transport is so shit in South Wales as you have to usually go to Cardiff to get a train to go anywhere else in Wales other than Newport or Chepstow areas.

np500

Offline mrdiamond77

I thought you were from Cardiff Red?

To clarify, I meant I have to get one train to Cardiff and then catch another to travel to somewhere like Caerphilly or Pontypridd etc as Newport seems to mainly link to Swansea etc and not the valleys (not including Cwmbran, Pontypool and the north).

STAR-LORD

:drinks: to HJ and Redevil86 for the credited  :hi:

Unfortunately I have to use public transport as a compulsion for bookings. Very similar situation to Mrdimond77. And in itself, there is some excitement to the crazy train switches to a booking. To get to Jenna it was almost mission Impossible!

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 11:15:14 pm by STAR-LORD »

np500

I thought you were from Cardiff Red?

To clarify, I meant I have to get one train to Cardiff and then catch another to travel to somewhere like Caerphilly or Pontypridd etc as Newport seems to mainly link to Swansea etc and not the valleys (not including Cwmbran, Pontypool and the north).

I do mr D , tongue in cheek, not caught a bus for over ten years I think ? Last  Train ? Went to Leeds on the Cardiff city special, it was so long ago bremner, Clark and Lorimer were playing for Leeds !

Offline mrdiamond77

I do mr D , tongue in cheek, not caught a bus for over ten years I think ? Last  Train ? Went to Leeds on the Cardiff city special, it was so long ago bremner, Clark and Lorimer were playing for Leeds !

You have not been on a train since the 70s?  Was that about the same time you invented dogging.  :D    :hi:

np500

You have not been on a train since the 70s?  Was that about the same time you invented dogging.  :D    :hi:

No, about 6 years before the dogging occurred, I think ?