Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice for a first timer in Cardiff please.  (Read 2729 times)

Offline Devon Maverick

Cheers for comparison, she is on my import to england lists. One for the new dungeon maybe  :music: and torture that bear    :scare: :scare:

Virtua you had Better not torture that bear !!  It was from me and the remote camera is still working in it !!  :P ;)

vw

Virtua you had Better not torture that bear !!  It was from me and the remote camera is still working in it !!  :P ;)

Oh well buy some optrex to wash your eyes.

np500

Cheers for comparison, she is on my import to england lists. One for the new dungeon maybe  :music: and torture that bear    :scare: :scare:

I met vixen twice back about two years ago ish, she was about 20 but looked 17 and very innocent  but knew what she wanted, she actually wanted to do this line of work and do this work she did and makes a great effort to be as good as she can be, genuinely nice girl, i should have gone back, but kandice, scarlettjo, WB, lileth, jade fox, English Rebecca blah, blah, you know what it's like  :wacko: :dash:

Offline scutty brown

Oh fuck........you're not setting up in competition with Cueball are you?