Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Happy_Alinne MK  (Read 1213 times)

Offline mrx007

Too good to be true? Especially such a cutie taking a facial as in her likes list.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

Too good to be true? Especially such a cutie taking a facial as in her likes list.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The likes list also has double penetration, but no anal play or anal. The only thing I'd believe in the profile is the nationality.

Offline Charlie Chalk

The likes list also has double penetration, but no anal play or anal. The only thing I'd believe in the profile is the nationality.

Good spot Fuzzy. I saw her on a search at the weekend but a combination of nationality, TGTBT price (£90/Hr) and lack of info on here made me give her a swerve. If she does prove to be genuine though I’ll be over it like a tramp on chips!

Offline mrx007

Photos look a bit professional too so did a reverse image search on one photo and nothing came up.

Offline DrConners

Photos look a bit professional too so did a reverse image search on one photo and nothing came up.

The pictures on the profile have been stolen from an online wank models profile :

"Bella Quinn"

So another dumb Romanian pimp manufacturing a profile  :dash:  :crazy:  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

The pictures on the profile have been stolen from an online wank models profile :

"Bella Quinn"

So another dumb Romanian pimp manufacturing a profile  :dash:  :crazy:  :thumbsdown:

Great work, DrC.

Offline Charlie Chalk

"Bella Quinn"

Bad news but excellent work Dr C. Another entrant for the blacklist  :(

Offline mrx007

Offline Flair99

Offline Sparky22

Not sure why I am disappointed - this was in the pigs might fly category.
What's weird is that someone must be punting these profiles but these roms often have no feedback here.

Maybe smart punters check here first and the rest don't know they can.

I am on 100% rom ban as never worked for me - are there any good ones being given a bad name by the rest ?