Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexual Rosie (Portsmouth/Brighton/London)  (Read 3670 times)

Offline Brompton

I emailed Rosie a couple of days ago, she has logged in but not read the email.

Anyone had similar experience? More to the point anyone seen her recently? Looks like she's worth the investment unless someone tells me different.

I really fancy experiencing her submissive services so I live in hope I get a response.

She has a couple of good reviews here & her AW feedback isn't too shabby.

External Link/Members Only

Offline tel_house

I've had the same problem. My first e-mail wasn't read and the second read but not responded to.

I can only do incalls and am restricted to some weekday daytimes which makes it difficult to find a window of opportunity; but as she came recommended by Hayley I am going to perceiver.

I'd also be interested to know if anyone else has had the same problem or knows the secret of getting a booking

TH

kamu

Have had the same issue. Shit comms regardless of service is an off putter for me. If she isnt working then she should either take her profile down or update it to state as such. At the very least she should make an effort to reply to potential clients. If she's reading messages and not bothering to reply I find that quite rude and is one of my pet hates if im making the effort to send her a message. The £50 extra for CIM also resulted in her serving such a short period on my HL.

Offline Brompton

Yesterday she had the green 'available today' on her profile, no phone number shows, still not read my email yet logged in today plus availability showing. So I'm not the only one getting zero responses.

She obviously wants the business based on her profile but how the hell she gets bookings I have no idea!

Offline tel_house

The £50 extra for CIM also resulted in her serving such a short period on my HL.
Good spot Kamu, I'm sure it wasn't there when I HL'ed her. That makes her £210 ph compared with Hayley who will let you CIM and more for £160. Not a good business move or, as I suspect, she just doesn't want to do it.

TH

Offline treesong

Dear All

I can vouch for Sexual Rosie. I've seen her several times and while occasionally hard to get hold of, she is very reliable and genuine plus provides an excellent service. I've also see Hayley a few times and both are great, though in different ways.

5th Musketeer

Dear All

I can vouch for Sexual Rosie. I've seen her several times and while occasionally hard to get hold of, she is very reliable and genuine plus provides an excellent service. I've also see Hayley a few times and both are great, though in different ways.
5 1/2 years on this site and your first posting is a white knight type of comment. :angry:

kamu

Dear All

Hello Rosie :thumbsup:

Offline Brompton

Nigh on a week & she still hasn't read my email & she signs in daily  :angry:

kamu

Nigh on a week & she still hasn't read my email & she signs in daily  :angry:

Move on. Dont have time for wgs who piss arse about. Plenty more wg's in the sea!

Offline claretandblue

Any update on this one?I sent a couple of emails previously and got the same radio silence...

She has now however started replying and comms seem ok though im not sure we will meet soon due to diaries not matching...

My worry is what she actually looks like,she is described as an "emo" girl elsewhere which is fine but the cynic in me thinks this could just be another word for rough!

Offline andyw1969

My worry is what she actually looks like,she is described as an "emo" girl elsewhere which is fine but the cynic in me thinks this could just be another word for rough!

Forgive me my innocence, but the the fuck is a "emo" girl. Never seen or heard that before.

Offline claretandblue

Forgive me my innocence, but the the fuck is a "emo" girl. Never seen or heard that before.
Its that sort of goth/punk/rock music and the girls who like it have that typical look

Offline Zimbaman

Any update on this one?I sent a couple of emails previously and got the same radio silence...

She has now however started replying and comms seem ok though im not sure we will meet soon due to diaries not matching...

I really wouldn't worry about Rosie's looks. She is pretty. My only downside to her (other than the piss poor com's) is that she doesn't have nice tits. A little droopy in fact. But to agree with the comment above, is you can get hold of her the service is second to none. She is a great fuck.

Offline Zimbaman

Have had the same issue. Shit comms regardless of service is an off putter for me. If she isnt working then she should either take her profile down or update it to state as such. At the very least she should make an effort to reply to potential clients. If she's reading messages and not bothering to reply I find that quite rude and is one of my pet hates if im making the effort to send her a message. The £50 extra for CIM also resulted in her serving such a short period on my HL.

CIM now included in her normal rate. Must have seen your post  :thumbsup:

kamu

Now also wants your "full name and address as it appears on the electoral register". Great for anonimity! :wackogirl:

glasscentre2

I tried to book Rosie recently. She turned it down because she will not visit Premier Inns.

Offline claretandblue

I tried to book Rosie recently. She turned it down because she will not visit Premier Inns.
:lol: she actually said that? Silly cow

glasscentre2

:lol: she actually said that? Silly cow
Apparently she's had issues with the lifts needing keycards to operate. In the end I booked with a different lady, who was lovely, and whom I simply went down to meet in the lobby. Problem solved.

Offline Cumberland

Now also wants your "full name and address as it appears on the electoral register". Great for anonimity! :wackogirl:
I'm interested in her and an initial AW contact was responded to straight away by email, so looking good for London meet.
But it would be hotel out call and her request for full name is a worry.
Anyone got any experience on how to handle this point or is it best to avoid her?
Also my hotel will definately have card key lifts so another thing she's against !!
Is it a showstopper or can she be persuaded?
Thanks for any advice.....or similar subs who can take a facefuck without all these constraints.

kamu

I'm interested in her and an initial AW contact was responded to straight away by email, so looking good for London meet.
But it would be hotel out call and her request for full name is a worry.
Anyone got any experience on how to handle this point or is it best to avoid her?
Also my hotel will definately have card key lifts so another thing she's against !!
Is it a showstopper or can she be persuaded?
Thanks for any advice.....or similar subs who can take a facefuck without all these constraints.

Think you have answered your own questions. Save your money and go and see Hayley.

Offline Cumberland

Think you have answered your own questions. Save your money and go and see Hayley.
Fair point. Could you send link for Hayley please, I don't know her.

Offline nigel4498

Offline signy

Fair point. Could you send link for Hayley please, I don't know her.

Clearly someone new to UKP, or at least the SE part of it!

Offline Cumberland

Clearly someone new to UKP, or at least the SE part of it!
True on both. I can only punt in London so Hayley is a no for me, but thanks for the info.

kamu

True on both. I can only punt in London so Hayley is a no for me, but thanks for the info.

Your posting in the wrong section then. Try the London boards :thumbsup:.