Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amethyst Massage Camberley  (Read 4060 times)

Offline WhackDaddy

Has anyone been here? Any feedback would be great.

External Link/Members Only

Same place different site.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Greendragon1

Man break sounds good, recovering from surgery at the moment and it sounds like a good present to myself once I've recovered

Online webpunter

Good find OP.  Per the gallery Alexia is also on AW  External Link/Members Only  Haven't seen her - just recognized the pic
Also good to be able to see the other website for further info.  The place shows some potential & i like the idea of being able to have a sauna / steam room session.  Will report back once i get round to visit

Online webpunter

Interesting link now showing:   "Nuru massage gel obviously translates to Johnsons Baby Oil in Romanian"  :lol:

kamikazie

i visited this girl yesterday but she was not in camberley she was in reading, i had a nuru massage off her and was out of this world, she allowed to to massage her from behind and my cock was inbetween her legs stroking her pussy but she wouldnt let me enter her, while she turned me over to focus on my cock i was rubbing her clit for a while but then she finished me off but i will be going to see her again

Offline WhackDaddy

visited this girl yesterday but she was not in camberley she was in reading, i had a nuru massage off her and was out of this world, she allowed to to massage her from behind and my cock was inbetween her legs stroking her pussy but she wouldnt let me enter her, while she turned me over to focus on my cock i was rubbing her clit for a while but then she finished me off but i will be going to see her again

Thanks Alexa

Online contentguy

Offline bokkie

I'd be very interested if anyone has been to this place.  Man break sounds great.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 01:27:48 pm by bokkie »

Offline Greendragon1

I'm visiting the camberley location next Wednesday I'll let you know how it goes

Offline bokkie

That'll be great thanks

I'm visiting the camberley location next Wednesday I'll let you know how it goes

Offline bokkie

So did you visit it?  How was it?

kamikazie

greengragon1 where in camberley is the place i want to try the vichy spa session but want to kind of know where before i book

Offline royal_male

anyone been to the one in reading lately?

Offline linkburn

i saw bella at reading. Its in some moody flat just off the oxford road, but the parking is decent and there is good privacy at the door. She is quite pretty but a largish girl (which you might argue only improves the nuru massage part).

the massage was excellent, she was clearly a masseuse that offered extras rather than the other way round. I had the "man break treatment" and while nice enough it was maybe not worth the £150.00 as it does not include any sex. The place was nice enough inside and bella was very pleasant insisting i stay until the end of the full amount of time paid.

Its a step up from the chinese establishments in reading but not cheap either.