Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnayssX - Liverpool Street  (Read 1599 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5439322) (17 positive, 9 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Man of steel

External Link/Members Only

I was in Liverpool Street for a work meeting and required a lunch time punt. Reminiscing about previous punts - decided to book Antonio for a 30 min vanilla pump and dump.

Antonio was not available *seemed to be on holiday - so chose AnayssX. Expectation - 30 min vanilla fun with a Size 6 Rom hottie.

Girl as per pictures. Attractive, good figure, pert tits and nice well shaped pussy

Service per the tin. Not GFE but robotic Ex Machina sensual. Reluctant light kissing but let boundaries go now and again, however happy to kiss you on the neck. OW (did not ask for OWO) - nice seeing her lips wrapped around the tool. Enjoyed 69. Sex all
positions I wanted - mish and wrap, wheelbarrow, doggy and CG. Pumped and thrust her continually and got my 30 mins worth.😊

Conclusion. A positive lunch time punt with an attractive size 6 Rom. May go for Antonio next time when she is back (long time since I saw her last) - but Anayssx is a good back up.😉 Good option if expectations low but service decent if okay with non emotional sex doll attachment.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 07:20:51 am by Man of steel »

Offline magnetico

It's always the hottest Roms who don't provide OWO  :dash:

Offline patelprat

It's always the hottest Roms who don't provide OWO  :dash:

But she does - at an extra £40!

Offline tantraman