Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte X X X - Retford  (Read 2334 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3433961) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline markus666

External Link/Members Only
I was told that Charlotte was working in Retford, so I emailed her and she rang me back. Comms were brilliant, Charlotte sounds so happy and lively on the phone. I booked her for two hours incall.
I arrived at her place and gave her a call, she let me in and she was dressed just as I had requested, totally naked apart from her high heels, she looked amazing. She greeted me with a lovely big hug and a fresh minty dfk  :yahoo:
I handed over the paperwork £230 for two hours.
She is definitely the girl in the profile, olive skin, long brown hair, pretty little shaved pussy.
Charlotte is a very friendly, happy, bubbly girl. She instantly put me at ease. I stripped off and we started fondling each other and passionately kissing, she is a great kisser.
she is very tactile as am I. I lifted one of her feet up onto a chair, she leant her back against the wall, I went down and put my head between her legs and started to lick and explore her pussy :cool:
She smelt and tasted divine. She was responding to my attention and she was soon getting very wet, delicious.
I stood up and she dropped to her knees and took my shaft into her mouth and give me a great sloppy bj. I positioned her on the edge of the bed ready for some doggy action, but on seeing her yummy arse I had to bury my face in her pussy again and then stick my tongue into her bum and enjoy giving her a good rimming, :dance: Then it was on with a condom and I slipped her a length, after a good time like this we moved to cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and into many positions.
for a bit of a rest I got her into position for 69 and gave her some more pussy and arse licking and fingering.
It was drawing close to the end of the session, I put Charlotte on her back at the edge of bed, I removed her heels, put another condom on, raised her legs in the air, slid my cock into her, I was nibbling on her feet, sucking her toes and rubbing her well lubricated clit with my thumb, she was really enjoying this and orgasamed again, this pushed me over the edge and I shot my load into the bag.
We cleaned eath other up and collapsed onto the bed for a kiss and cuddle.
Charlotte is so eager to please and so easy to get on with. She is great value for money and I will definitely be coming back for some more.
Charlotte is not a clock watcher and we went over the time  :hi:

Offline Newtothisstuff

Do you know if that is a regular location, or was it just a tour? Her profile shows her as being in Nottingham.
I'd be interested in seeing her but work rarely takes me into Nottingham and I can't be arsed to drive in and find decent parking just for a punt. I'm often up near Retford for work and it's a dead zone for decent local punts but Nottinghamis 50mins away depending on traffic. I usually end up having to settle for a massage with HE.

Offline markus666

She is hoping for it to be a regular place for her, but it all depends on trade  :hi:

Offline Newtothisstuff

Well, I'd book her.... but that might put her off... lol

Offline markus666

I'm often up near Retford for work and it's a dead zone for decent local punts.

Have you tried Beth? She works in Retford and she gives a good service, I’ve seen her quite a few times  :hi:

Offline Newtothisstuff

I'm often up near Retford for work and it's a dead zone for decent local punts.

Have you tried Beth? She works in Retford and she gives a good service, I’ve seen her quite a few times  :hi:
No. She seems to just work in the evening whenever I look.

Offline markus666

No. She seems to just work in the evening whenever I look.
Beth works certain days as well  :hi:

Offline Ipunter

Well, my experience was totally opposite. I messaged her, gave her my number, she gave me hers::

She then saw it is a good idea to ring me a 2:30am and text and whatapp me…

I then text her when I woke up, told her what I wanted and mentioned that I noticed she’s in Retford on Friday and I got this 6 hours later:

“I’m in Nottingham babes”

I then said the same thing again about the meet I was after, 10 hours later I got:

“You good”

Well after that she just decided to leave me on read for a few hours… so I just blocked and deleted.

I really don’t understand why it’s so difficult with basic communication; I don’t believe I was rude or showing any red flags etc, but I can’t imagine I would have had a decent meet.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hunkybc

Well, my experience was totally opposite. I messaged her, gave her my number, she gave me hers::

She then saw it is a good idea to ring me a 2:30am and text and whatapp me…

I then text her when I woke up, told her what I wanted and mentioned that I noticed she’s in Retford on Friday and I got this 6 hours later:

“I’m in Nottingham babes”

I then said the same thing again about the meet I was after, 10 hours later I got:

“You good”

Well after that she just decided to leave me on read for a few hours… so I just blocked and deleted.

I really don’t understand why it’s so difficult with basic communication; I don’t believe I was rude or showing any red flags etc, but I can’t imagine I would have had a decent meet.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Messaging back at that hour is a no no! Sloppy comms is a red flag for me!

Offline geoff 1171

Impressed by her profile, photos and her prices, might take a chance mailing her. Anyone seen her website she mentions in her profile? Only 3 AW feedback in 8 years is a strange one!

Offline puntingfool

I contacted her once and after an initial normal reply it all went rather bizarre. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I tried to book her and gave up. I emailed her on the Thursday morning and said that I'd seen on her profile that she was due to be working in Retford all day on Friday. I tried to book a 1hr incall in the morning any time before noon as I'd be leaving Retford after lunch. She replied saying that she wanted me to send her my postcode and call her later that evening. I replied that as it was an incall and I would come to her, there was no need for my postcode. She replied back that I should call her on the Friday afternoon to arrange a booking.  So, she wanted me to call her to make a booking after I'd left....
I lost interest and gave up.