Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai-amy - Nottingham NG1  (Read 1230 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6729326) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She must be the busiest girl in town
Twice arranged a meet, she’s new the ice arena, all confirmed by text, but the replies were sometimes very delayed between, school boy error, pushed it.

Arranged a 9pm got there and radio silence
Waited 15 mins drove home, got a text to return at 10pm, no thanks too late, will try again tomorrow.

Now you would have thought I’d have left it there, no!

Tonight tried again and yet again was ghosted, only waited 10 mins and rang around, got Sunny, the night didn’t get any better.

Hours later Amy still hasn’t replied back.

Disappointed as I met her a year back and enjoyed
What followed was the worst punt in a long time from Sunny (reviewed)

Offline Dipper

Can see why you persisted pal. (I would’ve done as well) Very cute.

Chin up and onto the next.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Let’s see what tomorrow brings  :drinks:

Offline Cappadonna

Fingers crossed for you pal!

Offline Ennui Smith

Thais used to be the best and there are still a fair few decent ones out there but there have also been a few too many disappointing ones for my liking, of late.  Whether it is fake pictures, poor service, or mucking us about with the coms, it has me feeling even more nostalgic than I already was for girls from a decade or more ago.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Thais used to be the best and there are still a fair few decent ones out there but there have also been a few too many disappointing ones for my liking, of late.  Whether it is fake pictures, poor service, or mucking us about with the coms, it has me feeling even more nostalgic than I already was for girls from a decade or more ago.
I felt exactly the same yesterday, there was an older Thai from years back
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sadly she left yesterday afternoon from NG3 before I got the chance and ended up with the sack of shit Any I reviewed. The girls were much better back then.  The new girls are too money greedy and have little care for the customers

Online Newtothisstuff

In some places, Thai's are the only option as the choice of SPs is so bad.
What fucks me off most is that you book and hour and are expected to lie there for 40 minutes having a questionable massage before you roll over for the final 20 minutes and the real reason for going. Even then, language problems mean you're not always sure what you're getting. £100 makes for a very expensive wank.
When some of the girls are crap - it really takes the piss.

Offline Charliehutton

You might know this, ILO; does a touring Thai girl have the same 'agent' wherever she is in the country, or does she have a different agent in each location? I only ask because there are certain places where I'm a regular visitor to see different girls and haven't been ghosted for ages; I just wonder if it's because a local agent knows my number, and knows I'll always turn up on time. Or maybe it's just a lucky run.

Anyway, better luck next time! :drinks:

Offline scutty brown

You might know this, ILO; does a touring Thai girl have the same 'agent' wherever she is in the country, or does she have a different agent in each location? I only ask because there are certain places where I'm a regular visitor to see different girls and haven't been ghosted for ages; I just wonder if it's because a local agent knows my number, and knows I'll always turn up on time. Or maybe it's just a lucky run.

Anyway, better luck next time! :drinks:

Both can be true
Depends on the girl / who provides the room / the agent or subagent

Some girls make their own arrangements, some use a full time agent to make arrangements, some are leased by one agent to another, some uses the services of whoever runs the location they're staying at
It's a complex little hidden network of friends, relatives, pimps, traffickers, Facebook pages, and students of the Rachman method of property leasing

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I’d imagine most young girls are here on a contract. They would get a lump of cash in Thailand or owe a lump, often in excess of £30k to get them a visa and airplane ticket.
The “auntie” will often stay with here throughout locations answering the phone.
I find this popular with these girls.

Some paid off girls will stay on the circuit as indies using an agent.

As scuttle said, it can be quite complicated, but if you ask they are normally ok talking about it I find

Offline Luridness100

Amy has wasted my time too, somehow she managed to double book and I watched someone walk in before me. I texted to ask what was going on and she replies "It's not you?!"
Useless. I've had a fairly decent experience with Thai's up till now though.