Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blow-Job-Queen 24 - Radford  (Read 1026 times)

36 review(s) for Blow Job Queen 2019 (17 positive, 7 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline chipsdigme

External Link/Members Only

Took a gamble on this due to mixed reviews but my experience wasn’t great.

Booked a 15 min session for £40.

As it included sex I thought it would include all the things on her profile, kissing, 69, reversal oral as well as oral on me.

Location is well documented and where to park. Comms were good.

She’s nice looking and down to earth, in a convetional way. Which was a good start.

Had to undress myself she just removed her bottoms. Top wasn’t coming off and girls weren’t coming out to play.

Got me on the bed, and started sucking. It was okay decent but there was no stimulation which get me going so wasn’t ready for sex. She put the condom on my floppy no  and asked where I wanted her but said it’s not hard enough yet. Everything I asked for was told wasn’t included in 15 mins so just wasn’t into it. Was told no to 69, no to reverse oral so I felt like it was just an overpriced blow and go which is £30 on her profile. Was very mechanical and not sexy at all.

Came in her mouth after about 10 mins while it was still semi. Good cleanup and made small talk before leaving.

I don’t understand as you can do a lot in 15 mins and do all the things she says she likes, so it could be a lot more engaging and it’s just not.

Not for me which is a shame as she’s local and I was looking for a nice but vfm reg. I would say unless you want a b and g don’t bother. Having said that nice sure whether she would be warmer on a 30 mins booking maybe?

Offline GoldTop

Sorry you had a bad 'un. I gave her a grey card for a floppy B&G.

Offline Timkitchen

I remember when I met her for a B&G, the blowjob whilst it got me over the line was mechanical, if you'd have stuck a fleshlight on my cock and just moved it back and forth it would have had the same outcome.

I remember giving her tits a squeeze through her top and she made out I'd been rough with her boobs (I definitely wasn't) so wasn't allowed to touch them anymore. Seems like she might have a weird thing about getting them out as a lot of reviews reflect this.

I deffo wouldn't revisit even at 30 quid as it's essentially just a fancy wank.

Offline chipsdigme

Yeah her profile makes it seem like she’s one of the ones who into sex and gives it their all as she enjoys it nearly as much as we do. They are about it’s just they usually charge for the privilege. Maybe she warms to you on other visits but I won’t be risking any more visits as it’s just not enjoyable and it’s kinda their job to make it so….shame as I like I say after a reg and if she was good it would have been it.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 03:46:49 pm by chipsdigme »

Offline Maverick1138

I had blacklisted this one a long time ago. First meeting was fine which was 30mins, thereafter the 15min sessions were crap. She yelled out when i just cupped her boob gently, which almost made me laugh.

She looks a bit haggered now too, she looks like Sarah Lancashire in the Happy Valley role :)

Offline hunkybc