Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork Email  (Read 1630 times)

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Anyone else get a random email from 'Adultwork' that they received an email and to click the link to check? (I didn't click)

Checked my Adultwork account and no emails or messages.

Obviously a phishing email. Be careful.

Offline Casey69

I got one recently offering to let me change my nickname.
It looked legit, but seemed strange.
I left it alone.

Online Name Not Found

Obviously a phishing email. Be careful.

Not necessarily; I get e-mails like that from AW every time someone replies to a message or accepts a booking. Maybe just a minor glitch.

Offline Neverthere

Not necessarily; I get e-mails like that from AW every time someone replies to a message or accepts a booking. Maybe just a minor glitch.

Yes been much the same for me last couple of weeks, confirmed bookings from members no longer active even though I've never messaged, glitch?

If you get one, click away. 👍

Offline dubs

Just make sure that the link takes you to the real AW site before you put your password in

Online Name Not Found

If you get one, click away. 👍

I'd never click on an email link anyway. Always go directly to the site, whatever site it is.

Offline Jakevak

They look genuine... check out the header and routing info (if you are tech savvy to do this).

Plus they are addressed to the correct current nickname - so if they are not genuine, then AW has been hacked and all your info is out there.

Conclusion - they are genuine.

They look genuine... check out the header and routing info (if you are tech savvy to do this).

Plus they are addressed to the correct current nickname - so if they are not genuine, then AW has been hacked and all your info is out there.

Conclusion - they are genuine.

Then where is the massage it says I had?
Mailbox empty