Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PETITE JENNY GIRL, Heathrow  (Read 914 times)

28 review(s) for DREAM JENNY GIRL (20 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Veinspulser

It was very disappointing and ignoring.

External Link/Members Only

Texted for postcode and received it after second call, no one wanted to talk to me, switched on an EE vm after several min waiting. That was the good part.
Then asked for an booking in a couple of days in advance and no respond at all for nearly 24h.
Have seen Jenny a several times before lockdown, she's been away for a year and has a pimp making arrangements and many times mess up comms but now is terrible. There was a rom chick Lorydana in the same flat last year who I visited per while and she told me many times didn't know about some bookings.
Seen on AW feedbacks and some UKP other guys been affected as well.
Jenny always gave me a nice time herself when been together but with current communications mission impossible.

So sad...

Online Fuzzyduck

Did you actually have a booking confirmed with her, or was it just a case of really bad comms and impossible to make a booking?

Offline Veinspulser

After I made request for booking haven't received anything neither confirmation or any explanation at all...

Online Fuzzyduck

After I made request for booking haven't received anything neither confirmation or any explanation at all...

That sucks. Unfortunately, since a booking wasn't confirmed, this doesn't count as a review so I'll move to the London board. Thanks, still, for sharing.

Offline golden bull

Yup absolute idiot in charge of bookings