Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NAUGHTY-KEELEY in Notts. Negatives from Scotland  (Read 790 times)

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56049

A browse of what's available in Notts had me interested in Keeley until browsing here.
Turns out she's a bit of a waster & light fingered.
Just a heads up.

External Link/Members Only

jasonleics41

Probably the reason she has relocated. Thanks for the heads up.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
She has not relocated she is just on tour.   What do you mean by light fingered as I have not read anything that states she is a thief unless you mean the guy who also posted she has big black pimps which I know for a fact she doesn't.

No matter what someone does or doesn't do booking wise throwing Unfound accusations around is not the done thing and as the guy who made the comment didn't elaborate when asked nor did he back up his claim of these big black pimps which I know to be untrue he is not believable and he never said what was supposedly stolen and from who

I don't often stand up for a prossie but I will if accusations are thrown that just aren't true and don't have any ring of truth to them as was thrown out there with nothing to support it at all.

Oh and she also is not a size 14-16 like someone else threw out on the thread you have linked to she is as Seeker said a size 8