Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bargains!!  (Read 1381 times)

Offline RedKettle

I have had a few expensive punts recently so I thought I might look for a bargain so took one of my saved searches on AW and used the rates and availability tab (never used it before) to search for girls offering half an hour for £50 or under.  Quite surprised to see Chelseahart appear - I have not yet seen her but she is quality according to her UKP reviews.  That must be a bargain? (She also offers 15 mins for £40)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Next one that caught my eye was Claudia at £49 (does anyone ask for the £1 change?).  Have fancied a meet with her for awhile, although mixed comments on here.

Of course there had to be a Romanian!

There were a few that looked OK - quite surprised that you can still get a decent shag for £50.

Offline RedKettle

i had a bad experience with her!

Offline marty-y

Due to my limited budget I have seen all the above girls mentioned apart from the Romanian who I believe has now defected to Leicester. Chelsea heart is a delightful woman as described numerously by other members on here. Her place is close to the main stations so a short walk away and I believe she has a kinkier side if u are interested. Excellent VFM. And in fact I intend on seeing her again soon. The other one Claudia is also excellent VFM. Her place is amongst a rough area of Nottingham but fairly safe in daylight hours. I've seen her twice and had excellent service from her. Plenty of OWO and DFK as well as multiple positions. Depending on your tastes, she's average looking Polish woman but a fantastic body. I've most recently seen Steff and can't complain at all about her or her service. Very prompt with communications and directions and services as advertised with a very friendly and attractive younger woman.

If anybody else could recommend any other cheaper punts within the area, I'd probs be more than willing to also sample the goods or even TOFTT

Timmy2

Due to my limited budget I have seen all the above girls mentioned apart from the Romanian who I believe has now defected to Leicester. Chelsea heart is a delightful woman as described numerously by other members on here. Her place is close to the main stations so a short walk away and I believe she has a kinkier side if u are interested. Excellent VFM. And in fact I intend on seeing her again soon. The other one Claudia is also excellent VFM. Her place is amongst a rough area of Nottingham but fairly safe in daylight hours. I've seen her twice and had excellent service from her. Plenty of OWO and DFK as well as multiple positions. Depending on your tastes, she's average looking Polish woman but a fantastic body. I've most recently seen Steff and can't complain at all about her or her service. Very prompt with communications and directions and services as advertised with a very friendly and attractive younger woman.

If anybody else could recommend any other cheaper punts within the area, I'd probs be more than willing to also sample the goods or even TOFTT
Rough area of Nottingham, that would be the City Ground Then he he
Raddy

splodger69

Nah, t'other one.... Meadow Lane  :bomb:

Timmy2

That's right the other is in West Bridgford...ha ha
Raddy

Offline RedKettle

must get to see Chelsea!!!

I almost saw Claudia but backed out when I arrived mid evening in my suit and it was dark - it is as you say a rougher area and I felt a target.  Would go back during the day and in casual clothing.

Offline Owwhatanight

It's a big wide street with lots or parking spaces. I found it ok and I too was in a suit

Offline RedKettle

it was some time ago but it was a narrow street of grim terrace houses with groups of lads hanging around.