Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Massage XoXo  (Read 1740 times)

Offline Ravenjohn

Anyone got some recent info or experience with this one? External Link/Members Only

Offline RickRMS85

She used to go under another profile on AW. Check this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=251248.0

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
well spotted Rick. Have now indexed her old reviews.

Ravenjohn, look right under your post. She has 2 reviews on here under her old profile.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Just remember if you looking at the old reviews she did full service back then, her ptofile only advertises Massage and hand job now.
Personally i like a massage and hand job sometimes it's nice just to lay back, be relaxed and let them do the work.
I've wanted to try this girl out for ages but it's finding the extra time in life to drive the extra 20 mins to Gainsborough when we've got one of the best massage girls in Lincoln that is cheaper anyway. I need to find a work excuse to go to Gainsborough then Bingo!!!!

Good luck dude let use know how it went.

Offline Lincs.man1

I'm booked in to see her next week all being well. I will let you know how i get on. I've seen Lucy quite a few times, she's a really nice girl, attractive and has provided me with really good service in the past. Pretty sure i reviewed a few years ago!

Offline Ravenjohn

look forward to the review  :thumbsup:

Offline Newlad21

Just remember if you looking at the old reviews she did full service back then, her ptofile only advertises Massage and hand job now.
Personally i like a massage and hand job sometimes it's nice just to lay back, be relaxed and let them do the work.
I've wanted to try this girl out for ages but it's finding the extra time in life to drive the extra 20 mins to Gainsborough when we've got one of the best massage girls in Lincoln that is cheaper anyway. I need to find a work excuse to go to Gainsborough then Bingo!!!!

Good luck dude let use know how it went.

Who is the best massage girl in Lincoln?

I’m new to the site and punting game so appreciate any helpful info

Offline Jamesbattersea

Who is the best massage girl in Lincoln?

Helena,
External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/tantrichelena94
She's been my regular girl for 3-4 years now don't be put off because she's from Romania she's not like the the dodgy ones she has no pimp, she never rushes to get rid of you and she speaks good English.
She is well reviewed on here under her current profile and an old profile with a slightly different name.