Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clara in London - Outcall - Watford  (Read 879 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6609191) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Billy no mates]

Offline Billy no mates

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Venue Private address

Price £400 two hours

Comms AW mail, whatsapp, one call

Services Fingering, waterpsorts, FK, spanking, protected sex, shower together, OWO, cob

Girl Mixed race girl, young and attractive, skinny size 8 I guess, good arse, quite big tits for the body size. Lovely teeth, upbeat and confident. Plenty of tattoos. Very London.

Event Arrived a bit early, bit overdressed for private house. Its hard to fault Clara she did everything I requested. Unfortunately it just felt a little ho-hum. She was there, but she wasnt there if that makes sense. Compared to recent punts where the girl at least gave me the illusion that she fancied me and wanted it ‘harder’ or something, this all felt a little different. So at one stage I was spanking her and she was just smiling and a look on her face as if to say “Sure thing go for it geezer, let me know when you're done”, then I say something like “ok, you little slut, I'm going to finger you now” and again it felt like she was saying “Sure fill your boots, knock yourself out”. I am probably not doing it justice, she's a hot girl, who clearly is not naive, just for me a bit more ‘vavavoom’ please

Positives Excellent watersports provider, once she got going there was no stopping her, lovely hydrated clean piss. Absolutely did everything I requested. Nearly made me cum with OWO skills in like 30 secs, I had to slow the pace. Hot girl

Negative Just a bit by the numbers. Arrived a little over dressed and left wearing jeans, would have preferred just jeans in the first place rather than the neighbours notice a change of clothes while she was visiting.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

...at one stage I was spanking her and she was just smiling and a look on her face as if to say “Sure thing go for it geezer, let me know when you're done”...

Maybe you weren't spanking her hard enough for her to really get into it?  :unknown:

Offline Billy no mates

Yeah, maybe I don’t spank particularly hard tbh.