Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Missleopardgem - Stevenage  (Read 2731 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6761915) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline chatman

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

I have seen Gem twice in the last 6 months, with the most recent, earlier this week.

Each time was 1 hour for £170 (not the cheapest, but Gem is not a clock watcher and each time we over run a little)

Initial contact was via AW email, where Gem gave me her number.  Subsequent messages have been via text/WhatsApp

First time I saw her up in Sandy, nice private residence with plenty of free parking on the road outside.
Second time was in Stevenage, near the Town Centre. Parking was more difficult, but I got lucky and found a space on the road outside.
Otherwise there is a car park with a pay machine not far away.
The Stevenage venue is not the best, a grotty area at night, My visits have been during the working day when it is fine.
but once inside, the flat is perfectly nice, the bathroom was clean and tidy. I had a shower.

Gem is very sexy young lady, short, blonde, slim with small natural boobs, a good figure, lovely sexy pussy and a sexy bum too.
The sort of body you just want to run your hands all over and explore those curves.

Gem is chatty from the start, always a nice touch.
Confirming how long I'm staying, which is a reminder to exchange some punting tokens, but she doesn't ask for them.
She did say if she doesn't take it at the beginning, she sometimes forgets! But she knows I'll settle up next time.

We both stripped off and had some cuddles and kisses. Gem kisses well and we both find it a turn on.
I give Gem some oral and after a while it sounded like she was enjoying herself.
Gem returns the favour and gives me some good oral. She says likes doing it, that's nice to hear.
On with the rubber and into first cow girl, then missionary and a first pop from me.

Some recovery time chatting about what we have both been up to over the last few months.
More oral, back into missionary, then a good hand job/blow job and I finally come over her boobs.

Another positive from me with a lovely sexy young lady, a pretty lady, who seemed to enjoyed my company as much as I enjoyed hers.

My understanding is Gem works the first part of the week from Stevenage, and the end of the week in Sandy.
I dont believe Gem works every day though. I can see Gem being a regular as whilst pricey, she is damn good.

One final point, I see Gem offers both GFE and BDSM/Dom meets. I've only seen her for the GFE, which it certainly is.  :hi:

Online simon07

£120 for 30 minutes. No clear photos in gallery.
probably not see at these prices.

Offline funlovingguy

Gem is a star, seen her few times for GFE and she is excellent, one of those WG's who make punting worthwhile.

Offline Big Bad R

Thanks for reviews Chatman and Funlovingguy. I met with Gem recently and can echo your comments, enthusiastic with fantastic body. Small but perfect pert tits, certainly do it for me  :thumbsup:

Only downsize is that block of flats in Stevenage, although the inside is fine.

Review to follow.

Offline Sebstyles7

Good review(s) guys. Never noticed her before but love the idea of a good dom session with FS included as most doms don't allow much interaction with their naughtly bits let alone sex!  Interesting and added to the HL.

Offline Big Bad R

See she is on a break until May now  :angry: