Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: B2B Erotic Massage Telford  (Read 1664 times)

Offline watsey

Anybody tried this one?
I had a plan for this week but thinking of changing and trying this one unless somebody says Don't go!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Madone1

The bio is total nonsense so I would say English isn’t there first language I wouldn’t be surprised if this isn’t the Chinese group that’s in the estate by the town centre.

Offline Bonkers123

Offline watsey

The bio is total nonsense so I would say English isn’t there first language I wouldn’t be surprised if this isn’t the Chinese group that’s in the estate by the town centre.
Phoned earlier today and was given TF3 2HT as the post code.
Is this the group you mention?
She sounded Thai to me.

Offline watsey

I am curious myself. TOFTT?
I have a plan A and a plan B for this week but if neither of them come to fruition I may well TOFTT.

Offline Beamer

Phoned earlier today and was given TF3 2HT as the post code.
Is this the group you mention?
She sounded Thai to me.

She is a Thai....about 40+/_
Great sex and bj.
Review to follow
Nightmare comms
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 01:00:05 am by Beamer »

Offline wolves lad

Offline Madone1

Beamer proving again your the man to go to when it comes to the Asian girls around here.

:hi:

Offline watsey

Beamer proving again your the man to go to when it comes to the Asian girls around here.

:hi:
My thoughts exactly but if you look at the add and view see all posts it brings up another ad for another mixed race girl. When I phoned I could here another mobile ringing in the background so are there more girls working there?

Offline watsey

Offline shaven4you

She is a Thai....about 40+/_
Great sex and bj.
Review to follow
Nightmare comms

comms are rubbish i tryed last week when i was over that way , when i was let down by nisa , tryed this 1 and got a reply 3 hours later .