Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Kim or ExoticDelphine  (Read 698 times)

JohnG92

The women in question:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Both have alot of positive reviews, just wondering what opinions are?

Both look hot, to me. Delphine a little more expensive, but then Kim charges extra for CIM, always a bit funny about that with non-english women.

Sandman2017

Both look hot to be honest , but il look elsewhere as their prices are soooooo high

Offline bearcat69

Both look hot to be honest , but il look elsewhere as their prices are soooooo high

:unknown: Hot Kim x is £110 PH for normal GFE which IMO is very good VFM.

ExoticDelphine at £150, yes I agree she is overpriced, although I have never punted her to be fair. That's just more than I'm willing to pay unless there is something about the WG that really piques my interest... And well, she looks hot, but not £150 worth of hotness.

So that's my answer to the OP then; I'd go with Hot Kim x out of the two choices.

Offline bearcat69

Although, to be honest, CIM isn't a particularly essential service to me, and I would certainly not pay extra for it. Her oral wasn't all that great anyway, it was decent, but not exactly her strong suit and I would have struggled to cum from it... If a good BJ and CIM is a significant part of a punt to you then I would probably recommend looking at other service providers.