Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Amie 20 / Aldgate East  (Read 4533 times)

4 review(s) for Teen Amie (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5685067) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline bedhedred

She could be the one in the pictures. She's the pretty side of plain with a bit of a hook nose.

Standing in the room with the girl, i asked her about Dfk and she said "yes i do but i don't like it too deep". I should have realized that this was code for "no i don't do dfk". I should have walked but as this was my last chance to punt for several days, i chose to believe, and handed over £70 for 30 minutes.

After I handed over the cash, I set a timer on my phone and she began to argue that i was voice recording her. I showed her the timer, and she said " you should have started that before you got in the shower" and words to the effect that the clock's already running. She said she has let guys overstay if she likes them, but it's obvious that I'm not going to be the lucky one. So the mood is getting more sour as she talks.

Then I asked her to lie down so we can start the action. She says "I don't lie down". I sat up and tried to kiss her, but she declined saying I had bad breath.

By this stage I was feeling awful and didn't want to continue. We're about 10 mins since I entered the flat. I made a futile attempt to get a refund then dressed and left.

I made mistakes in the first few minutes of this punt, but be warned she is a hard-faced clock watching cunt and a high risk.

Only go if you can maintain a boner whilst annoyed. That is not one of my skills.

External Link/Members Only

Offline arrow0404

Terrible.. sorry OP let’s hope it gets around that’s she’s a shit SP and needs find a new profession

Offline winkywanky

A WG who says that she doesn't lie down?   :rolleyes:

Can't see her lasting long at this game somehow.

Must confess, I did find the timer thing a little weird on your part OP, although I guess this is because you've been ripped off in the past, over your time.

She certainly has a bad attitude though, and one to be avoided.

Offline bedhedred

Must confess, I did find the timer thing a little weird on your part OP, although I guess this is because you've been ripped off in the past, over your time.

I like to quantify what I pay for versus what I get. I admit it should have been more discrete, and usually i am more discrete.

Offline The Film Director

Thanks for the review and bad luck OP.  She does sound a bit stroppy on her profile TBH.  :unknown:

Offline bedhedred

Thanks for the review and bad luck OP.  She does sound a bit stroppy on her profile TBH.  :unknown:

Yep. That was another red flag I overlooked.

Offline The Film Director

Yep. That was another red flag I overlooked.

She also made an unfortunate spelling error in the word 'count'.  :lol: :lol:

Offline bedhedred

Q. Do you offer discounts?   A. No hun I dont. Would you like me to cunt down the service??? You see

I'd say it's a Freudian slip

Offline bedhedred

« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 03:28:58 pm by bedhedred »

Offline v I r G I n

She's departed HoD/ Annabellas and is now back with a new profile.
Banned reason: Persistent white knighting on negative review
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bedhedred

Her stay at HoD passed without a single review. I hope she's coping with the pandemic slowdown. :D

Offline LLPunting

Her stay at HoD passed without a single review. I hope she's coping with the pandemic slowdown. :D

Nice one on spotting this sneeky fraud.  :drinks: 

HoD failed to do their due diligence, unsurprisingly.   :dash:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 11:50:44 am by LLPunting »

Offline LLPunting

Better to capture whole profile of current id incl. phone number : 07587604780
Use a browser add-on like Fireshot if using a PC (available in Chrome and Firefox for sure)

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 09:16:14 pm by LLPunting »

Offline v I r G I n

Profile now gone. Pimp/ Sergei must have been reading and/ or business has depleted.

EDIT error post. Profile is still active
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 10:37:37 pm by v I r G I n »
Banned reason: Persistent white knighting on negative review
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bedhedred

Just wonder - is this the same girl?

I thought so, which is why I walked out. Another punter doesn't think so. Who knows the truth?  :unknown: