Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alia GEA  (Read 1063 times)

Offline charlie637

Offline Dime

She's one of the new recruits, so there's always an element of risk due to the fact that nothing hasbeen written on here about her. I agree she looks quite fit and probably is a good shag- though as always with this agency take her age with a pinch of salt. 

Offline charlie637

Offline auldie63

New recruit? I am sureI have seen those pics before.

JazzMan

New recruit? I am sureI have seen those pics before.

No she is new because the photos were taken in the same room as Kerry,Emma and Helena.
Who are also new.

Offline tazman1002001

Tits and body look great..... But unless these agency start doing 30mins at £80 max then I ain't interested ......
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline zag69

I shagged her a few weeks ago, the tits and body are top notch. I'm looking forward to round two next week.. I've been meaning to do a review but haven't go round to it. I'd recommend because she's a babe.

Offline seeker

Tits and body look great..... But unless these agency start doing 30mins at £80 max then I ain't interested ......
+1
Exactly  :thumbsup:

Offline Dime

No she is new because the photos were taken in the same room as Kerry,Emma and Helena.
Who are also new.
That's right,  they use incall flats for photo sheets as it gives a more realistic backdrop.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 01:49:38 am by Dime »

Offline puntinho

Hey y'all.

I'm new to the forum but I've been reading it for a while. So, I'm looking to get some quality time with a nice WG, and Alia caught my eye. I've used this agency in the past, with pretty good results.

What I'm looking for in a WG is big boobs and good OWO skills. Can you confirm she ticks all the boxes?

Offline puntinho

Oh and I forgot to ask. Real or fake tits?