Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viva street in Aberdeen  (Read 688 times)

Offline aberdeensteve

Hi All

Adultwork in Aberdeen does not seem to be so great lately So I have been looking at Vivastreet. I have tried searching the site for reviews on these but seem to coming up empty, Does anybody know if they are real or not?

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Macattak

Why don’t you pick one of these tarts, give her a workout and shove a review up. Simple. Then you will have broken your duck and contributed something for your fellow punters. If you haven’t already noticed vivastreet is notorious for fake shite. Who knows you might just unearth a hidden gem.

Offline ninian25

Haven't tried them, but … first two are the same girl.  (Same tattoo, and both adverts are posted by the same person). The other one is also tattooed, so it should be easy to tell if you get the girl in the pictures.

Offline auldie63

Have to say Vivastreet is pretty much a crap shoot everywhere in my experience, had some good punts on it but more than it's share of 'walks' too.

Offline Dark night

It’s worth going to see them .If there a horror show be prepared to walk back out the door I’ve never had any hassle doing this as they mostly know there chancing there luck . As the other guy said you might land lucky

Offline sub_marine

Hi All

Adultwork in Aberdeen does not seem to be so great lately So I have been looking at Vivastreet. I have tried searching the site for reviews on these but seem to coming up empty, Does anybody know if they are real or not?

Thanks

The last one is the girl I reviewed in this review, she usually has about 4 profiles on the go at a time, all have fake photos, been twice now, short dark haired girl with big round bum and small tits, OW and no kissing, she's a nice girl, but I know some guys prefer girls with full service

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=178645.0

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Jasmine is a waste of time. She’s got wonky tits and complains about the time.

She’s getting a review when I get round to it.