Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 200+ profile in Edinburgh!!  (Read 850 times)

Offline irn_bru

Just done a wee search on AW to see who's about. Usually I get between 20-30 profiles appear but I was amazed to see 218!
Loads doing tours over the festival this year.

Offline Matrix

Just done a wee search on AW to see who's about. Usually I get between 20-30 profiles appear but I was amazed to see 218!
Loads doing tours over the festival this year.

You must be doing something wrong if you only show 20-30. It depends on your search criteria. I usually get 2 or 3 pages. I have a lot blacklisted.

Offline irn_bru

Sorry, ignore that.. I realised that I never had "available today" box checked.. noob mistake!

noidletalk

Edinburgh is usually around the 200 mark ...

Offline Matrix

Sorry, ignore that.. I realised that I never had "available today" box checked.. noob mistake!

I never use that anyway.

noidletalk

lol 😂 ignore above too

Offline irn_bru

You must be doing something wrong if you only show 20-30. It depends on your search criteria. I usually get 2 or 3 pages. I have a lot blacklisted.

I get 20-30 showing online. I never ticked the box so was surprised when i saw so many

Offline Name Not Found

"Introduction to the internet for senile seniors" class starts tomorrow at 7pm in the computer room.

Bring your pension book and sign up for free. :wacko:

Offline bigmike32

Theres usually around 200 active but a lot of roms a few tourers and a few wgs not working. Out of all those only a few i would actually see.

noidletalk

Theres usually around 200 active but a lot of roms a few tourers and a few wgs not working. Out of all those only a few i would actually see.

Couldn’t agree more the choice of what I would say is high quality is extremely limited in Edinburgh.

School report would be must do better 🙀

Offline bigmike32

Out of those profiles i would defo see devlish diva again she only advertises when she is working and scottishxbarbie. Also would like to see bonnie scotland and maybe sashas sweet honey. I would avoid the roms slutty chick has a good reputation though but tried to book her and was ignored so wont be trying again. I havent been able to punt lately but i am looking to get back into it soon.

noidletalk

Out of those profiles i would defo see devlish diva again she only advertises when she is working and scottishxbarbie. Also would like to see bonnie scotland and maybe sashas sweet honey. I would avoid the roms slutty chick has a good reputation though but tried to book her and was ignored so wont be trying again. I havent been able to punt lately but i am looking to get back into it soon.

Bonnie Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 is well worth a visit 😎👍

Slutty Chick is on my to do list, her profile isn’t on AW though.

Offline seeker

It's the same in Glasgow 3 pages 18 to 30 years old . no BB
But only at most a handful  worth seeing imo  :thumbsdown:
Rest are just chancers I wouldn't do for free  :vomit:
 with out of date profiles  and Roms.