Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Unforgettable Karla" - Chancery Lane  (Read 2665 times)

99 review(s) for  Unforgettable Karla (87 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
52 review(s) for  REAL.GFE.KARLA (43 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Urban_G]

Offline WARSZAWA16

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£150 - 1 hour.

I sent her a text and she asked me to e-mail her and book through AW which I did. She texted me street and postcode the day before and the flat number when outside just prior to the meet.

Karla is based in a flat a few minutes walk from Chancery Lane station. The bedroom and bathroom are both a decent size and perfectly fit for purpose. Lots of toiletries in the bathroom.

ON arrival Karla threw her arms around me and went into some DFK. She asked if I wanted to use the bathroom, which I did. On my return I could then turn my attention to Karla. She is about 5'4" tall, around mid 20's, soft caramel coloured skin, quite big tits which felt quite soft and nice nipples, pussy is shaved and her bum is nice and round which I loved. She was wearing (as requested) black stockings and nice silky black bra and knickers. She is from Colombia, I found her English to be OK and she is on tour in London until 18 June she said.

I gave her the money (she had explained in advance that she charges £150 in London but £130 in most other places she tours in) and we went back to lots of kissing, cuddling and me touching that bum of hers before she undressed me. Then onto the bed for more kissing before I felt her tits and she took her bra off so I could suck them. I then asked her to kneel on the bed so that I could touch and kiss her bum. I then kissed the front of her knickers and she took them off so that I could give her a good fingering. No issues with that and she seemed to enjoy it and got wet. More kissing and cuddling (she says "mi amore" a lot) and then she touched my cock and took it in her mouth. I then asked if we could fuck so she put a condom on me with her mouth, got on top of me and grinded up and down whilst making good eye contact. I then got on top of her and we carried on fucking like that. I then asked for a 69, so she took the condom off and got herself into position. Her pussy was clean and her oral skills were good as she teased my balls and cock with a combination of her mouth and hand. I then asked for some more kissing and cuddling and she gave me a nice hand job whilst we kissed and cuddled. After I came she cleaned us up attentively and we chatted for a while. She asked if I wanted to use the bathroom again so I had another shower, got dressed and we said our goodbyes. Quite a vanilla punt in many ways I suppose but I was very happy with it. If only I could find something to take my mind of of that bum of hers as it was quite something.

I would recommend Karla - especially to those who like lots of full-on kissing and cuddling and if you like girls who have nice firm round bums. Hers is certainly a good 'un.

I hope to see her again when she comes to London next which she said may be in October. Shame about the £20 price increase for London though but she was worth it when all is said and done.                           

Offline Glacier10

she looks lovely. Some of the services CIM and A seem to be at discretion. Did you ask for any of these services?

Thanks

Offline WARSZAWA16

she looks lovely. Some of the services CIM and A seem to be at discretion. Did you ask for any of these services?
Thanks

No, I didn't ask for either. On her AW profile it does say that Anal is £50 extra though.   

Online iq129

I am glad to hear about the reviewer’s unforgettable experience. Hot listed here.

Offline WARSZAWA16

I am glad to hear about the reviewer’s unforgettable experience. Hot listed here.

Thanks. I hope you have a good time when you get to see her. However, just for the record, she calls herself "Unforgettable Karla" on her AW profile so that's why I used the quotation marks in the subject heading. People may wish to also check out the best bum forum below as there are 2 more photos of her there which Peter Purves kindly posted today.   

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=181845.0