Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unforgettable Karla - Derby  (Read 3442 times)

99 review(s) for  Unforgettable Karla (87 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by FCB]
52 review(s) for  REAL.GFE.KARLA (43 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

External Link/Members Only

After seeing Karla last year and having a great time, when I saw her passing through the midlands I decided to see her again before she moves on.
The apartment she used is nice clean and wit plenty of free parking after 6pm nearby.
Her pictures are pretty accurate and her comms are good although her english isn't great she's not that difficult to talk to.

She started the meet off with a nice teasing lap dance with a little twerking and while she does this routine she teases you with a mixture of coming in close lips just within reach and moves away and sometimes coming in for a full on DFK and does not hold her tongue back.
Next we moved onto the little teasing oral and then reverse oral on her and then her back on top more DK then me trying to take control back so I could suck on those lovely breast of hers.  She can try and be a bit dominant and tries to get her way but didn’t bother me as I enjoyed the challenge of getting her to give up the lead it was good fun tussling for control it kind of added to the experience and made it more satisfying in a way.

After tussling around for a while I decided it’s time to sit back and enjoy myself some nice oral and tit wank while she slid up she expertly slides a condom on and you don’t even notice before she slips you in.

The last time round, first time seeing her, I hadn’t realised when she slipped the condom on that I was shocked she’d just slipped me in and almost ruined the moment when I asked her to get off only to see a condom on. Luckily she found it funny and carried on and brought the mood back.

But this time round I didn’t notice either but did a quick check with my hand rather than ruin the mood. Did a few positions cow girl, doggy missionary where I finished.

Shower offered at the end taken got dressed and off I went
All in all a good time would definitely see again

Offline Dirty Old Man

Nice one TH. She is has been on my playlist for the last couple of years. Enjoyed every time.
Banned reason: Spamming post reports.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HailWood

There something about Karla which I can’t quite put my finger on. She looks FAF and can deliver a high quality GFE by all accounts but I’m not attracted to her face in the photos. It’s not that she’s ugly, far from it, I’m just not attracted. :unknown:

Offline chipsdigme

There something about Karla which I can’t quite put my finger on. She looks FAF and can deliver a high quality GFE by all accounts but I’m not attracted to her face in the photos. It’s not that she’s ugly, far from it, I’m just not attracted. :unknown:

You will be when she looks into your eyes....magic!

Offline NervousJ

I might revisit, it’s been a while. At £60 it was great value. It seems the days of a £60 are long gone. She was probably my first punt where I walked away thinking WOW.

Amazing tits and nips..... :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Was this in Derby??

I have assumed that the punt was in Derby, as this is where Karla is located this week. If this not the case ,then please let us know where you saw Karla.

Offline Picti

Good review, and good to hear that she's maintaining a standard (as there have been reports of variable performance).

I'd say that she's more attractive in person. She's also very vivacious and has the whole Latina vibe going on in how she moves. However, if she doesn't do it for you then the Gods of Punting will provide other bouncy bounties.

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

Yes this was derby CT, and NJ her prices have gone up slightly to £70 for 30 mins but still worth it. It’s a shame she moves around a lot otherwise would have visited her more. Very hard these days to get a decent punt at a good price or without to having to pay too many extras

Forgot to mention the only down side which is that she doesn’t like being fingered but doesn’t mind a tongue up there
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 01:15:21 am by Thr0bbing_Hood »

Offline PepeMAGA

I would say shes more attractive than her photos. I think when she has a strong tan it makes her look different too.

Offline wolfiesmith69

I saw her last year, Very dark skinned & sexy as fuck, teases with her kisses etc, Fantastic tits & cute little body, Well worth a visit!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Ghantal123

I’ve seen her twice in 6 months now and the service has been super both times.
Genuinely horny experience with Owo and CIM.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Yes this was derby CT, and NJ her prices have gone up slightly to £70 for 30 mins but still worth it. It’s a shame she moves around a lot otherwise would have visited her more. Very hard these days to get a decent punt at a good price or without to having to pay too many extras

Forgot to mention the only down side which is that she doesn’t like being fingered but doesn’t mind a tongue up there

Thanks for the confirmation. I have inserted Derby in the title thread. She tours around the country. Luckily for us in the East Mids, she stops over in Leicester, Derby and Nottingham!!  :yahoo:

I saw her on her 2nd tour, and since then have monitored posts on her. Imran1234 alerted us of the recent tour.

Also, this is her 2nd AW profile. I have now indexed this review with her old profile.

She has amassed a total of 51 reviews in less than 3 years, bur has been a hot n miss with 8 of the reviews being neutral or negative.

Finally, on some occassions she has toured with a friend and some members on here ended up seeing her friend, got a good service out of her, and still thought they had seen Karla and posted a Positive review!!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 10:22:47 pm by CoolTiger »

Online gbyld87

Thanks for the confirmation. I have inserted Derby in the title thread. She tours around the country. Luckily for us in the East Mids, she stops over in Leicester, Derby and Nottingham!!  :yahoo:

I saw her on her 2nd tour, and since then have monitored posts on her. Imran1234 alerted us of the recent tour.

Also, this is her 2nd AW profile. I have now indexed this review with her old profile.

She has amassed a total of 51 reviews in less than 3 years, bur has been a hot n miss with 8 of the reviews being neutral or negative.

Finally, on some occassions she has toured with a friend and some members on here ended up seeing her friend, got a good service out of her, and still thought they had seen Karla and posted a Positive review!!

I understand that her friend 'Katy' (External Link/Members Only) will be with her when she's in nottingham this time around, and they'll be offering duos.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 10:46:19 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline chipsdigme

Just had another great session myself. Top service as always. OWO as well without asking. WAs planning on doing more than one position, but popped with her on top, really enjoyed it. She's a top girl.

Offline HailWood

I succumbed. A regular lass postponed on me so booked to see Karla. She is a lovely lass and a damn sexy fuck.

Showed me a photo of her touring partner, Katy. She looks hot.

They will be in Nottingham from Monday.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 04:32:03 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline Stickitin

Now Nottingham, here’s my chance!  :yahoo: