Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: REAL.GF.KARLA - Derby  (Read 821 times)

52 review(s) for  REAL.GFE.KARLA (43 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
99 review(s) for  Unforgettable Karla (87 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline micky_mouse

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It`s been a while since last logged in here, but here it comes my second review.

After a long day, I had the urge to have a release and checking the reviews here I noticed that Karla had some very good reviews recently.
Derby being close, i said: why not. Sent a quick text to see if she is available, responded in about 30 mins with postcode and asking what time I would prefer. Called to have a quick chat, comms very good so far.
Mounted my horse and off I was to Derby. Got to address, called for number, easy to get in and in no time I was knocking at the door.

Probably you know by now, but she is gorgeous. Small pocket rocket, with big boobs and an amazing ass.
We sorted the finance and I asked to wash my hands, as I had to drive.

Started to  undress, but she came close to me, grinding and rubbing, kissing, her tongue is all over mine. Some more kissing, and we both lay on the bed. Some nice blow job, some time sensual, some time deep, no condom around. It lasted about 5 minutes before I couldn't wait and had to fuck her. Condom expertly pace with her mouth and she started to fuck me CG. Some very deep thrusts from her were bringing me to the edge. We swapped for doggy. Oh my, what an amazing view. The view of that ass could bring a death back from the grave.
I feel that I`m getting close, but want a bit more from that amazing feeling. Change for mish and start to bang deep and quick. Her big boobs are all over the place. Great view and cannot take it any more. Bag is full. She helped my to clean, still around 10 minutes until my time will go up. She asked me if I want a massage. I would have been rude not to accept. Some nice cream used, good massage and 2 minutes before deadline I was up from the bed. Some nice chit chat about where she`ll be next. I already want to book a slot on her Nottingham visit.

I went only for 30 mins appt, but next time probably will go for a full hour.

Thanks to the guys who posted their reviews about her. I had some £60 nicely spent this evening.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Good review matey, i didnt have time for a massage but would do an hour next time too, im looking forward to a duo with her in a few week, very interested to know who she is bringing  :D

I notice you didnt mention RO, i didnt get chance im guess like you, Blowjob, condom, CG routine.

Offline NervousJ

She told me who she was with in notts, but I can't remember . :D

If it's her mate Katie, I reckon you would be in for a cracking time. I think I saw that Katie and did a review, a nice fit large breasted blonde.

Offline micky_mouse

ILO it was her who directed the action. I didn't bother this time. I have to admit she tried to stop my hand going close to her pussy, but she was pushing her boobs in my mouth whenever she had the opportunity. Not sure about RO if available or not, but I'm trying to grow a beard, so that might put her off a bit.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
She told me who she was with in notts, but I can't remember . :D

If it's her mate Katie, I reckon you would be in for a cracking time. I think I saw that Katie and did a review, a nice fit large breasted blonde.

Is Katie the other Spanish girl ? That would be so awesome  :yahoo:
Did she sing to you in Spanish as she drove your coick around the block, i found that a turn on too  :lol:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Offline micky_mouse

OMG. I think I will go for double trouble too, if that's her friend.