Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: REAL.GFE.KARLA - Derby  (Read 901 times)

52 review(s) for  REAL.GFE.KARLA (43 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
99 review(s) for  Unforgettable Karla (87 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Shybloke250

This week I booked a 30 minute session with Karla in Derby.

Initial communications were fine. I sent an email to begin with but her first reply left me a little unsure on a couple of things meaning I had to reply to that message for clarification. Follow up communications via text messages were fine and then I spoke to her on the phone just before the appointment  (so she could instruct me how to get to her apartment). Her English is okay (she is listed as Spanish on her profile).

The apartment she was working out of is in the centre of Derby. I'm not overly familiar with the city so I set my sat nav for the postcode she had sent me and I parked in a nearby multi story car park. There may be cheaper parking elsewhere but like I said I'm not too familiar with the area so I just went for a car park that was close by.

There are photos of Karla on her profile page which are spot on. A really sexy lady with great tits and a cracking arse. I handed over the cash (£60 for 30 minutes) and it was straight into a warm embrace and some very passionate kissing suggesting that her use of the letters GFE in her user name is certainly apt.

She seemed eager to take my clothes off and before I knew it I was laid down on the bed and she was on top for some 69. Now, I must have been so into her pussy because when she got off me I was already bagged up and I hadn't heard a condom wrapper open or felt it being put on.

She climbed on top to begin with before we switched to doggie and then missionary for the finish with plenty more kissing along the way. It was a great GFE punt.

She cleaned me up and as I thought my time must be about up, I was getting up to get dressed when she told me I still had a little time left and would I like a quick massage, so I laid down on my front and she massaged my back with oil. I thought that it was a nice touch that she seemed to want me to have the full time that I had paid for when most ladies would have prehaps let me get dressed and leave a few minutes early.

All in all, it was a hot session with a really sexy lady. Certainly one to go on my list for seeing again sometime. She did tell me that she moves around a bit so I will have to keep my eye out for her whereabouts and catch her next time she is in the midlands.

Highly recommended.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Picti

Cheers for the review and further confirmation of her consistency. Busy girl, she must be Colombia's second most lucrative export.

Offline kingkong69

She's look really hot in the photo.. Normally is a bait and switch..