Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Star massage Dawley - should I go?  (Read 1612 times)

Offline EquineLover

So I find myself travelling from the other side of the country to Telford next week, and I fancy a nice Thai or Chinese massage.

I have seen Thai star been reviewed in the past, but not really recent. Could anyone comment if I should give them a try next week? Is there anyone you’d particularly recommend working there? I’m not looking for a legit massage, HE at end is preferred, or even more...  :D

If not really recommended, could you point a stranger in the right direction? Would prefer not really much further than 20 mins from Telford.

And also recommendation of how much cash to bring for either half hour, but would prefer an hour.
Thanks

Offline Madone1

I think your best bet would be Ann/Natalie she will look after you or the boss Sarah/Sophie a hand job should be on the menu from both girls more then that might not happen or cost you if it's your first time. Hope that helps.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 12:14:47 am by Madone1 »

Offline EquineLover

Yes thanks, I shall try and see if they are available.
£40/hour?
HJ = extra £20?

Offline Beamer

Yes thanks, I shall try and see if they are available.
£40/hour?
HJ = extra £20?

Think it's £45 an hour for massage now.. Take your own condoms,  you might get lucky if you flash the cash.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 03:32:51 am by Beamer »

Offline EquineLover

Thanks. I will give them a try. Will review if successful.

Offline birdfeeder

Been a couple of times in the last few weeks. Saw Jasmine who after a kneeding type massage delivered a slow and very sensual HE.

Offline Beamer

Been a couple of times in the last few weeks. Saw Jasmine who after a kneeding type massage delivered a slow and very sensual HE.

Where's the review??