Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet...  (Read 1104 times)

Offline sky1234

So I thought i'd have a look on vivastreet and I came across this lady.

External Link/Members Only

I know a lot of ads there are fake as you can reverse image search them but with this profile I could not find any photos on google that were the same. The photos, however, do seem quite 'photoshopped'. What do you think about her guys? She is also based in balsall heath, I've never punted around there before tbh...
Is there any other trick before I may get B&S?

Offline m4rmite

Languages down as German and English, same info on a couple other sites (got auto censored).

VS only has this woman under posted ads as well.

Could be a real diamond :dance:

Offline sky1234

Languages down as German and English, same info on a couple other sites (got auto censored).

VS only has this woman under posted ads as well.

Could be a real diamond :dance:

She's on other sites as well?
Could you pm me the link?

Offline m4rmite

Higher rates on other sites. Google the phone number and they will be the first few matches.

Offline ianp1976

If it isn’t fake I predict she is going to be very busy.  If I was in the area today I would try and see her, let’s see who gets there first.

Offline The Wagged Wascal

The pictures are of a girl who until recently was listed by at least 8 London agencies under various names including Giovanna, Isabel, Abelia & Katia, was charging £200 an hour for incalls & had several good reviews on a well known review site.

Somehow I doubt that she has moved up to Brum.

Offline sky1234

Just to update, I went there a couple days ago and it was a b&s so I left. Will post a review soon so others get to know